Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
i like the defualt families Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:23 am
well right now i'm playing the smith family

jhonny and pollination tech no.9 were in the same bed as a joke i made him and he dad kiss i didn't think it would be full on makeout

but jhonny's new pregnant wife ophelia cuaght them man was she pissed
so then it keeps making her apologize when she didn't even cheat

so do you guys play the defualt families or am i a freak

cuz i wanna grow out the defualt then let them breed with my future legacy  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:01 am
I've played the default families a couple of times, but i've deleted them since.. :/

I like making my own for some reason. xP But you're not crazy.  

The Mighty Enchilada

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:39 pm
i dont like using them as much... but sometimes i do. i normally use my own sims...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:53 pm
I used to play them, but I much prefer my own Sims. Though, come to think of it I did play that family, I think Johnny and Ophelia's children are parents now. I'm quite fond of those families, but usually I find I care more about the Sims I make. I get more involved in their lives  

Spoilt_lil_missy

samharam

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:20 am
candiekanequeen
cuz i wanna grow out the defualt then let them breed with my future legacy
I do the exact same thing! So now all my sims are related someway.. It's all a big family! xd
I've played a lot with the Goth family (i think thats the name in english?) and Lothario.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:05 am
For some odd reason I NEVER use the default families  

The_liz_42

Avian+Rox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:35 pm
sims heart heart heart

sims heart heart heart

sims heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:10 am
My favorite family is the Grunt family for some reason- I don't get why.  

Zwiebelsaft!

[TL]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:07 pm
It's been an on and off thing for me. When I first started playing, I was really excited to play my own sims.

After a year or two of playing, I liked playing the Pleasant family, Goth family, and Smith.

Now, I like making my imself a million times, or creating a family and killing them. My poor Legacy sim is ignored, and soon will be in the family bin. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:26 pm
I wipeout the entire town with killallcharacters and leave behind a ghost town of empty.. decorated.. furnished.. and (sometimes) dirty houses.

whee

Then I make my own townies!  

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

tangerinemoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:38 pm
I only like the default families in Pleasantview, the default families in the other neighborhoods just don't interest me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:05 am
I enjoy the NPCs of Veronaville. While I don't play with them I have my sims interact with them a lot.  

Late Shift

Chikiya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:56 pm
I never play default anything. I have a sim who used to be Heather Huffington from SSU. She doesn't look the same anymore and she has a different name too. Then I have Erik Swain, who's had plastic surgery. And those are my only two default sims, because I just don't like default sims. I deleted all the default neighbourhoods too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:39 am
The first thing I do when I start is deleting default families, I don't know why though...well they tend to have very good houses... and my sims have messed enough social scene without them mrgreen I mean there's children born after one night stand, a woman who marries old rich sims, teenage drama (teens who hate their parents etc...) and all kinds of stuff mad d  

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

DawnHunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:11 am
i like them a lot! it's easier for me to get into playing with them if they've got a back story. yikes, now i want to go play the sims!  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff