Who's gonna buy the book 7?
  I will buy it!
  i will buy it later
  I will wait until Christmas
  I won't buy that thing!!!
View Results
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:42 pm

Lilianetty

The book will come out next summer,July 7 of 2007.And The Order Of the Phoenix will be on theater 6 days later of the book.I can't wait to see the 2 characters Jk.Rowling is gonna kill.Please write something.I can't wait to see your reaction.(ALL INFO ABOUT BOOK 7 OR MOVIE 5,is true,I have hours cheking in news paper,and Spains websites).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:59 am
Actually after reading the first six books and seeing the first four movies I think I've had enough Harry Potter. I don't think I'll bother reading the last one. rolleyes

Incidentally, there hasn't been a confirmed book 7 release date yet. People think 07/07/07 because it's the 7th book and the timing seems right, but with the movie coming out on the 13th.. that would just be crazy.  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

Morbid Suppression

1,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:41 pm
I think it will be sold out 2 hours after they open the stores.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:45 pm
~
Definitely buying it.
~

OFF TEH DEEP END

covo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:46 pm
I can't wait for the next book and movie! But I doubt that the book is coming out 7/7/07.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:38 pm
Kermi
Actually after reading the first six books and seeing the first four movies I think I've had enough Harry Potter. I don't think I'll bother reading the last one. rolleyes

Incidentally, there hasn't been a confirmed book 7 release date yet. People think 07/07/07 because it's the 7th book and the timing seems right, but with the movie coming out on the 13th.. that would just be crazy.
is crazy a bad thing? eek it would be awesome cuz....well....it just will be THE BEST SUMMER  

[.strawberry pocky.]

Maryanna_the_Pirate_Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:41 pm
i am going to buy it for sure  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:45 am
Of course I'm buying it! (I'm in a HP guild afterall...) I can't wait! Though it would be cool for the movie and book to come out on those dates, I don't think they would..  

-Vacca Foeda-

kitsunemajin90

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:38 pm
I'm getting the book, but they're not going to release it during the same month as the movie. They'll wait until most of the buzz over the movie is over.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:28 am
whirlwind100
I think it will be sold out 2 hours after they open the stores.

Nah. Most people will preorder it.

I went into the bookstore late at night on 7/16/05 (release of HBP) and the shelves were still quite full of it. I think most people have learned from the mistake of not preordering 4 or 5 (I know I did!) and they will preorder. The bookstores will order a ton anyway.

One of the bookstores I go to still has stacks of the first printing of HBP from a year ago... Most people preordered the book, and didn't buy it off the shelves.  

golden_snidget

phoenix2storm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:47 pm
i promise i will get that 7th book  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:50 pm
i love harry potter  

phoenix2storm

phoenix2storm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:51 pm
i want that 7th book  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:52 pm
i like harry potter