Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Current projects Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maki Minakoaino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:37 pm
So, I just got a TON of yarn from my great grandmother.

And now I have a list of projects to do. not neccessarily in the following order:

1. granny square afghan for mother-in-law for Christmas
-------1/4 of the way completed
2. thigh-length vest for mother for Christmas
3. tie for husband
4. shawl
5. package for missionary friend
6. booties/baby things for sister-in-law's new baby
7. clothes, etc. for my baby.
8. care bears book for my baby.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:23 pm
Wow, that's certainly ambitious of you! whee I wish I had time to do all of the projects I'd like to do.

I'm just wondering, what does yarn have to do with Carebear books for your baby?  

Iyou

bunnehdeo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:37 pm
Wow, good job....I have a million projects I'd like to do that realistically won't ever get done....Though, I am working on my first sweater which I hope to finnish by atleast the end of September...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:06 am
Completed :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is a CD cover with two compartments. Sewing three layers of felt together with embroidery floss is hell. If you like your fingers, don't do it. I also made another one but it was rushed and didn't turn out any where near as well.

Current projects:

Cover a journal in fabric
Make a little monster pin cushion
Search for pictures I can use for zines
Finish cushion for my sisters 2nd anniversary

Nothing too bad 3nodding  

[Grendel]

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:28 am
=^-^=
xd

Prodjects I have started or haven't started yet but in the process of:
1. fingerless gloves ( right now Im still trying to get all of the supplies for it together)
2. a shoulder bag for my sister (she wanted one)
3. kitties
4. strapless tank top
5. tank top

*Note* these are all knitting prodjects!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:39 am
Iyou
Wow, that's certainly ambitious of you! whee I wish I had time to do all of the projects I'd like to do.

I'm just wondering, what does yarn have to do with Carebear books for your baby?

hehe.... nothing...it's a sewing project---but all the rest are knit or crocheted  

Maki Minakoaino

Iyou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Oh, cool! Cloth books are so cool, especially for babies. They can drool and chew on them all they want until they figure out they're supposed to read them. xd ; It took me a while to graduate from cloth to cardboard pages when I was a kid...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:22 pm
i am curretly getting more yarn of the same color( dark blue of course always xp ) anyways, its goign to be a seater with a half zipper and a hoddie at the back, and the sleeves are going to be a bit larger at the end kind like how the sleeves of a kimono are but not that big  

Kanhoro

Urieth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:26 pm
I'm currently working on my gifts for Christmas. I've been knitting up some fluffy cuff mittens, I /just/ finished a cabled headband using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in black (leftover yarn from a pair of fingerless gloves I recently completed) and I've gotten hooked on felting (again!), whipping up some nifty iPod cases - I just need to sew the buttons on!.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:56 am
I have to finishe the afghan i'm working on and i want to convince my mom to let me make a messenger/tote bag......if not i make more coasters for my room. I have one on the go. It's red  

atticus_blackwolf

Chaotic_Mind

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:19 pm
I'm currently working on a bag with a monkey face on it out of Stitch & b***h, I went to the store earlier for a bit of help and we had to pull out all my color work crying . I have to practice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:38 pm
User Image

I pulled an all-nighter and killed my hands with size 3 needles to knit these adorable bears for my boyfriend's twin siblings' 8th birthday celebration today gonk They loved them though. 4laugh  

gemini6184

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:11 pm
Wow, that's really cool Gemini!
I've got a few projects going.
A scarf(from last christmas that i just got too lazy to finish)
A blanket for my EX-boyfriend(we just broke up and i promised him i'd finish it a while ago... sad )
A backpack with Knifty Knitter (this is the one I'm actually working on)
So nothing too bad...I'm mostly finished with the blanket, but i wont' be finishing it ofr a while evil  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:11 am
I'm currently working on an afgan for my boyfriend. I'm more that half way done. ^_^ Also, I'm working on an amiguri doll for the amigurimi-along. All I have to do is make the arms and I'm done.  

Miyaka-san

switchblade12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:58 pm
wow that is really thoughtfull.i am working on blankets for my family because it gets cold here and we don't have a lot of money,but we have tons of fabric and scraps.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff