Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SAILOR MOON VILLAINS Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would win?
  Queen Nehelenia
  Galaxia
View Results

[C00kie_M0nster]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:36 pm
Who do you think would win in a fight between Queen Nehelenia and Galaxia? and why  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:47 pm
Galaxia because she has the second most powerful crystal in the universe, next to Usagi-chan.  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:15 pm
As Much as I would LOVE to say that my Lovely Queen Nehellenia could probably defeat galaxia by aiming at her one weakness (her bracelets are her power source really) and trapping the woman in a mirror for all eternity and sending it into a black hole...

^ stragety wise with minons that'd be great.

BUT

V brute strength wise, Galaxia would whip Nehellenia.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:04 pm
I wouldn't know because Stars wasn't release in America.  

Lol White America

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:34 am
Galaxia heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:28 am
I'd love to say Nehelenia because she's awesoem and she knows where to stab it where it hurts but since Galaxia is a solo soldier there aren't any emotional attachments... plus, if Galaxia wanted she could just flip her wrist and blow Nehelenia up... sad but she's that powerful- Nehelenia was just running off anger and rage- Galaxia (besides taking chaos into herself) is just a brutal b***h on her own... so, Galaxia.  

User_8572

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:37 am
Galaxia is a little too powerful, so its pretty deffinate she would win.
am i the only one who liked Berl?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:21 am
She was WAY evil (re: Beryl), I mean SHE destroyed the moon kingdom (with help from metallia) but still, she actually succeeded in killing the princess and the sailor senshi!!! What other villain can say that? Galaxia may have made them disappear for a brief time but with their starseeds still intact they survive (just without a body) Queen Beryl actually killed Serenity, Endymion and pretty much all the senshi except Pluto (and maybe saturn since she was considered 'sleeping' back then in the time of the silver millennium) But we all saw Neptune in that bubble! We know [even if we didn't see it] Neptune and Uranus prob. died as well and that's why they were reborn here to with no memory of the Silver Millennium- Pluto was always at the gate of time and Saturn was sleeping but for some reason wound up becoming Hotaru... but ya, Beryl started it all! Kudos’ to her for being evil (she what happens when a woman loves a man -re: to how Beryl wanted Endymion for herself)  

User_8572

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:31 am
Galaxia....but I never saw the Sailor Stars series blaugh lol exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:43 pm
Galaxia. 3nodding  

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Magical-Medli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:49 pm
Galaxia by far, because of course she is the strongest villian in the whole anime series.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:09 am
User Image
Galaxia Due to the fact that she was strong enough to take Chaos into herself. She would whip Neherenia.

User Image

Sailor Osaka

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:29 am
Kawaki
She was WAY evil (re: Beryl), I mean SHE destroyed the moon kingdom (with help from metallia) but still, she actually succeeded in killing the princess and the sailor senshi!!! What other villain can say that? Galaxia may have made them disappear for a brief time but with their starseeds still intact they survive (just without a body) Queen Beryl actually killed Serenity, Endymion and pretty much all the senshi except Pluto (and maybe saturn since she was considered 'sleeping' back then in the time of the silver millennium) But we all saw Neptune in that bubble! We know [even if we didn't see it] Neptune and Uranus prob. died as well and that's why they were reborn here to with no memory of the Silver Millennium- Pluto was always at the gate of time and Saturn was sleeping but for some reason wound up becoming Hotaru... but ya, Beryl started it all! Kudos’ to her for being evil (she what happens when a woman loves a man -re: to how Beryl wanted Endymion for herself)

I'm with you on that. Especially her Manga Self. She really Killed Endymion (under possession of Meteria) which caused the death of Serenity (she commited suicide) AND her Army of EARTH freakin' Murked the Moon Kingdom and it's soliders.

Just goes to show you, Hell hath no fury as a Woman Scorned. >3 If anything, between Beryl and Galaxia- I'd still say Galaxia with Brute Strength, but Beryl...whooa...Determination in that woman.

With Nehellenia D: She wasn't only pissed off, but one of the Children OF Chaos. >> in the manga she was able to put all of the senshi into nightmares and they were all spazzing out over that and Nehellenia miscalculated Tuxedo's willpower (and probably the fact he's had night mares all his life. <;<; wink . Seriously, if it wasn't for him pimp slapping them all to reality, they'd probably still be stuck in the nightmare.

<< Over all, the TOP Villianesses in SailorMoon, Rocked. >o They really were able to kick the senshi's sailor skirts. the latter of the three (Nehellenia and Galaxia)

Would've won if it hadn't been for the friggin SWORD breaking and the Obsession with EYES and pity. D: They should've been like..Beryl.

>o 'Lets kill'em now!'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:36 pm
Definately Galaxia

Nehelania is really powerful and everything, but Galaxia is stronger and has the 2nd strongest crystal in the galaxy.  

Yami_Puppi

SilverStarboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:37 pm
Galaxia. She was not only the final fight in the whole series, but she also gave Usagi one of the biggest challenges  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff