Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Which do you do- play the defaut towns, or make your own? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  I use the original 3.
  I make my own.
  Combination of the two.
View Results

Clandestine Angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:12 pm
Personaly I make my own and delete the 3 default ones. 3nodding It makes it run faster.
Plus, I don't like how crowded the defaut towns are. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:17 am
I make my own, but every now and again I play with the default ones. Very rarely though, because they're just not as interesting.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

samharam

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:13 am
I only play with the first default town (don't know the name in english, but the one with the Goths and Lothario).. and i've deleted the other ones , to make the gam run faster, as someone said ^
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:30 am
I only play with Veronaville. I dunno. Its my favorite. 3nodding  

The Mighty Enchilada

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:32 am
ive been thinking of making my own, but normally use pleasantview. If i make my own will there still be the people you cant use but your sims can be friends with? (i forget what they r called) because if they arnt there ill have to make a ton of people just so they have neighbors to be friends with or they cant be promoted.. Its sounds kinda hard making my own... but i might go do that right now!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:34 am
I normally use Strangetown, but I have my own for when I'm really bored.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Tweety-Lilly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:37 pm
I would like to have both.  
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:40 pm
I played a few of the families in Pleasantview, had my favorite characters move into one house and made a new neighborhood just for them.  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:48 pm
Kittyprincess190
ive been thinking of making my own, but normally use pleasantview. If i make my own will there still be the people you cant use but your sims can be friends with? (i forget what they r called) because if they arnt there ill have to make a ton of people just so they have neighbors to be friends with or they cant be promoted.. Its sounds kinda hard making my own... but i might go do that right now!

Yep, there are still townies in custom neighbourhoods. They're the same townies as you'll find in Pleasantview.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:23 pm
i only play in pleasantview...  

Blu321

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:33 pm
For the longest time, I only played with Pleasantview.

I have my own neighborhood now, though. It's totally custom. I made the map and every single one of the lots. smile

I switch back and forth between Pleasantview and my custom 'hood.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:51 pm
I really only use Pleasant View, and sometimes I steal houses from the other two defaults. xd

Briannabo

Late Shift

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:30 pm
I am a huge Shakespeare fan, and thus Veronaville is my Sim home area.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:11 am
I took like everyone out of ther and put them in Pleaseantview. xd

Briannabo

Newly Appointed Secretary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:19 pm
I tried playing the default ones, but I wasn't really into them. Don't get me wrong, I liked the whole "Mortimer getting married to gold-digger Dina Caliente and Cassandra getting dumped at the alter by Don" story, but I never really got into it.

So, yes, I deleted the default towns and made my own. It's sorta like a replica of my TS1 neighborhood....only, there are no hills and some roads are missing.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff