I want free gold.
View Results

l Syntax ERROR l

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:17 pm
I've got one of them (my username: goodpans go to it to see it) can anyone tell me what it does?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:50 pm
When you have the Cell Phone Game, and find a gem (or something to that effect) you get it on that.

It really only has to do with the cell phoe game.  

EBthePurple

xLeath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:22 am
the Cell Phone Game? whats that?!?!?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:50 am
The game is that you get to Visit the Lutari Island. You play games, get points. I don't know if it alows you to get a Lutari though. it may alow you to take cair of one on your cell phone.

I have been thinking about getting it to see what its like. but I don't really have the monie to spare. sweatdrop  

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250

DJ Kay Slay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:38 pm
everybody has one  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:52 am
Billas
everybody has one
yer  

moonlight dragon Princess

ilovemycat5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:13 pm
Neopets Mobile-what a joke. I think TNT needs to learn that not everyone has a cell phone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:44 pm
ilovemycat5
Neopets Mobile-what a joke. I think TNT needs to learn that not everyone has a cell phone.

Actually, I have to agree.

I got a referral for it from a friend of mine's friend. That "friend's friend" is always sending spam and chain letters through email. Actually, she sends it to my "friend" and then my "friend" sends it on to me. I don't know how my "friend" puts up with all of that spam/chain letters.

She sent me a referral for Neopets Mobile! I don't even know her! Why is she assuming that I have one?  

dolphinSYJ

P A N D A P P L E.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:10 pm
Everyone has a talisman. You are supposed to get the beads for it and I'm not sure what'll happen if you complete it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:39 am
WHenever you get a lutari bead you add it on to there
the nmore you have the nmore likely it may increase neopoints you get from a game, it may reduce item prices from shops and such
however the only way to get them without paying millions is to get lutari island on your cell phone sad
one cool thing about luatri island is you can create lutaris as much as you want =/, but you can only get luatri island by like paying 3 dollars a month on certain cell phones =/

heres a guide to it
http://neopets.com/~maniverus  

airo-blast

Janviarius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:06 pm
Oh wow...I never knew that...well now I know. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:24 pm
I have the cell phone game, it's not too great. You can only go to Lutari Island, and I can't even create a Lutari even though I have an open space on my account...it keeps saying that it cannot connect to the internet at this time.  

Sexclamation

Excitable Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[The Shadow Hawk]

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:47 pm
I was kinda ticked off when they released Lutari Island then said you can't go to it unless you've got the beads on the Talisman. I like Neopets and all but I never get good random events and my cell can't play neo game. It's really not fair that Lutari Island is out of reach for most Neopians. Needing totems to get to some worlds was one thing but this doesn't sit so well with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:51 pm
You buy beads for it on the Neopets' cell phone game.  

ilovemycat5

Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff