36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Great!
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

velvet_eared_directagirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:24 pm
I was feeling bored and shity, and no one was on, so I made this. I made it maybe about 1 month ago. One of my early ones, I could make a better version now, but I'm to lazy to redo something I've already made.

User Image

Ah I love making graphics...if anyone wants anything, I'd be more than happy to make it, or if you want to see my gallery, it's under the WWW thing in the bar where you see my profile...

Requests via PM please, it will cost gold, not that much, depends on what yoyu want, how long it takes and what size it is. The price is very low, seeing on how I enjoy this, it is very fun for me and I get practice. I will make NIN ones if you want wink

...I'll shut up now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:22 pm
It's good, but it doesn't seem to fit the mood of the song very much. Too drastic. Maybe it's just me.  

Crazy Kitten Smile

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:36 am
Ooh. I like it. I like how the boom looks ilke it's making the world ripple like a water droplet....very nice. n_n  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:34 am
Almighty Toilet Plunger
Ooh. I like it. I like how the boom looks ilke it's making the world ripple like a water droplet....very nice. n_n

Thanks mrgreen Not one of my very best but I always like to hear that people like my art.  

velvet_eared_directagirl

velvet_eared_directagirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:36 am
Crazy Kitten Smile
It's good, but it doesn't seem to fit the mood of the song very much. Too drastic. Maybe it's just me.

Yeah, I know...I would make a new one, but I already have this one and well I hate redoing things already done. It's just kind of how I felt about the Yavatar boards..and I was listening to that song, so there you go. I'll make a better one later and post it for all to enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:32 pm
takes the title too literally.  

catseh

velvet_eared_directagirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:49 am
catseh
takes the title too literally.

Yes, yes, I know already. I was half asleep when I made it, 4 am isn't fun. It was one of the first things that came into mind. Not one of my best but hey, it's NIN.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:05 pm
i think it would be better if it was like trent all liike balled up (alone) in a corner or something  

Vampire_chick92

velvet_eared_directagirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:40 pm
Vampire_chick92
i think it would be better if it was like trent all liike balled up (alone) in a corner or something

yeah...I know, not one of my best but oh well...I'll make more...later. Plus I still have to make my mini shop...but if you want to see better ones, go to my personal website...it's my gallery on DA.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:39 am
I dunno, I find the title quite literal. At least, that's what it's like inside his head. It's really his leave from the world. So it would be like the destruction of himself. I don't think it's too drastic. I like it. :]
<333  

the trenty

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces