Submit

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:24 pm
Hi all! I have a friend that works at neopets. I'm usaly telling her things that need to be worked on or something I need.

Yeah the new look for the Healing Springs images? That was from me complaning that it makes no senc that she was on a rock on grass. xd

Recentley I have asked for an Artichoke Chia, Magic Dung Plunger (don't ask), Pirate Drake, and more NP in my account. LOL But that last one would be aginst the rules. xd

But anyway- If anyone that have a sujestion, Game gliths, problems with your account. She can look into it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:58 pm
Wow. Don't you have friends in high places. xD!

I've always thought pandas were cute creatures. It would be so awesome if we could have a panda-type of Neopet! I mean, the closest thing we have to a panda on Neopets is the Gwalla petpet, which looks like a GREEN panda with wings. o_O

Aimers

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:21 am
The Yurble looks like a bear to me. OK not Panda but you could pretend.
Anyway- I don't think I would be able to sujest a new speashes type. I don't know who is in charge in that department. My friend dusen't get to talk to them. xd I keep telling her to smack the artist that redid the Ptarie. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:42 am
First off, I would just like to say my spelling sucks, but not as awful as some of the words you just buthered. I'm not being a b***h, I'm just painfully blunt.

Secondly, carrot things. For the love of god cheaper cute carrot things.

And if you want to know why, check this out:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4856511

Also, I've written to to them before, moderators for the chat boards, or atleast more of them.

I suggest myself. ninja (For more reasons then I just want to do it).  

[Pink Substance]

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:17 am
A way to safely transfer pets from account to account. I have several accounts I never use anymore, but I don't want to shut them down until I can put the pets safely into my main account, and don't want to lose them to the Pound because some are painted, and one's a Cybunny.

It would also cut down harrassment from people who say that they were supposed to receive a specific pet. I've had people NeoMail me about pets I temp-adopted, threatening to report me for scamming if I didn't pay them or abandon the pet immediately. A way to safely transfer pets between specific accounts would help stop this.

Also, doesn't it say somewhere on the site that you're supposed to be rewarded with NP if they use your ideas? I suggested both the ghost and pirate paintbrushes [as well as plaid, which was in a poll a while ago, even though it wasn't used] but never received anything.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:48 am
[Pink Substance] :
First off. I know my spelling is bad. U sh0od B thInk FuLl I DoN't TaLk N0oB.

Secondly, I've talked to her about prices before. They are what they are.

Cassidy Peterson:
I'll have to talk to her about transfers. I'm not shure if they are working on something like that. I would like that feature too. I can't talk to her on the weekeds.

As for being rewarded, I didn't know about this. I never got anything. xd *looks for it* I don't see it anywere. confused  

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:43 am
I told Sad (the Friend) about the Carrot prices and Panda Idea and she took note of it.

I mentiond the Pet Transfers and this is what she said:
Quote:
Well, we've been suggesting that a lot, but they won't do it unless someone can think of a good way to do it without making it easier for someone to steal a person's pet sad

But I sujested the way gaia dose Itom transfers so maby that will help them out. biggrin

As for NP for Ideas. They use to do that a long time ago but not any more. neutral
They usaly get the same Idea from 10,000 users anyway. It would be hard to keep track of that many people.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:54 pm
myukiori
Wow. Don't you have friends in high places. xD!

I've always thought pandas were cute creatures. It would be so awesome if we could have a panda-type of Neopet! I mean, the closest thing we have to a panda on Neopets is the Gwalla petpet, which looks like a GREEN panda with wings. o_O

Or maybe a panda paint brush?  

EBthePurple

EBthePurple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:00 pm
I think Faerieland needs a make over, it looks bad.

Ok so, lets say you go to a game's page and at the bottom there is a "Back to GameRoom" button, I think there should also be a "Back to Favorites" That would be awesome. 3nodding

And also, tell them to hurry up with the Lutari colors!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:00 am
AlkseeyaKC
The Yurble looks like a bear to me. OK not Panda but you could pretend.
Anyway- I don't think I would be able to sujest a new speashes type. I don't know who is in charge in that department. My friend dusen't get to talk to them. xd I keep telling her to smack the artist that redid the Ptarie. stare

Ah well... it was worth a try. :  

Aimers

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:13 am
purpleebchan
I think Faerieland needs a make over, it looks bad.

Ok so, lets say you go to a game's page and at the bottom there is a "Back to GameRoom" button, I think there should also be a "Back to Favorites" That would be awesome. 3nodding

And also, tell them to hurry up with the Lutari colors!! gonk

Ah now these are some good sujestions. 3nodding I'll be sure to tell here when I see her on.

myukiori- Yeah, Who knows. maby with the new world there will be a new paint brush to go with it. There may be some painted like pandas. biggrin Or maby I could sujest to have the Spoted Yurble look like a panda.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:42 pm
A way to safely transfer - and possibly legally "sell" pets - would probably cut down on pet selling scams. And making it easier to steal pets would just help put more stress on choosing secure passwords and not sharing your account/password with other people.

AlkseeyaKC
As for NP for Ideas. They use to do that a long time ago but not any more. neutral
They usaly get the same Idea from 10,000 users anyway. It would be hard to keep track of that many people.

Makes sense. I don't know if it actually does still say that rewards will be given, but it did at the time I submitted the ideas. I'm not upset, just a little... miffed, I suppose xp

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:38 am
I sugested the Faerie land remake and she replayed that they will probley get to it eventualy but she will remind them. xd

Cassidy Peterson - I didn't know there were people selling pets. neutral heh I remeber when people were selling NP on Ebay. people seem to do anything for points. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:14 am
I've seen people try to sell pets, and one girl tried to extort NP from me by saying I had "stolen" a pet I randomly adopted from the Pound. I don't know how common pet-selling scams are nowadays since I stopped going to the NP forums years ago, but I do remember seeing them.

There's also been a few Guild members who have tried to sell NP for Gaia Gold, or vice versa, and one Guild member PM'd me asking how much gaia gold she could sell her Neo account for. The NP sellers were reported and the account seller was informed she'd be banned on both sites, of course, but it still happens.

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:12 pm
I never go to the NP forms. xd

Yeah I have had people try to sell there acount to me for points and trade gold for NP. Its aginst the rules on neopets. I got one persons name and reported them to my friend and she froze all there accounts.  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff