Holy Hot News, Batman! - UPDATED: 04/22/2007 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:49 pm
Broadcom Announces Partnership with Nintendo to Enable Next Generation Wireless Gaming Consoles

Nintendo Prepares To Open Its First Ever Retail Store: Nintendo World

What is E3?  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:52 pm
I will try a literal translation of what this means for you ^_^

The N5 Revolution will not only be an "online" console, but it will allow for WiFi play! If my suspicions are correct, Nintendo will continue it's NDS "free only play" program in a hot, new arena! Consoles!

Am I dreaming?! There's going to be a store dedicated to Nintendo O_o

Nintendo is preparing to impress us at E3 ^_^  

Edymion
Captain

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:58 pm
Breaking News from Nintendo's E3 2005 Press Conference

The Legend of Zelda Blows the Roof off E3

Compete Against Nintendo DS Owners Around the World with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:02 pm
Nintendo's Compact Console Will Turn the World of Gaming on Its Side

Violence Vs. Innovation: Trends at E3 2005

Square Enix Announces Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Series for the Nintendo Revolution  

Edymion
Captain

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:29 pm
Nintendo Reveals USB Connector

For all you DS owners without WiFi, this is the article for you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:10 am
e3 stands for electronic entertainment expo  

Eggmond

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:28 pm
NOTE TO SELF:

The E3 2005 articles have deleted off Nintendo's servers stressed

Yes. We actually did know that, Eggmond sweatdrop It was supposed to be a link to a pretty good article concerning E3, specifically 2005.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:45 pm
And the good thing about online play, it will make Mario Party games... Fun!

LifelessFawkes

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:51 pm
You want official E3 news sources for Nintendo? You GET official news sources for Nintendo at E3 ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:35 pm
I'm stating this in advance...

I WILL NOT HAVE ANY FLAMING TOWARDS SONY ABOUT HOW THE PS3 COPIES THE WII!! It is a non-issue, and I will delete any and all topics about it! You risk being banned posting any flames or accusations fo Sony copying Nintendo.

DO NOT DO IT!!  

Edymion
Captain

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:27 pm
I am planning on making two, all-new subforums! To this end, I kindly ask for member donations.

Wii Excitement!

A new subforum dedicated to Wii and Wii only! This will come to include the announced WiiConnect24 and any and all features and news relations!

That Microsoft and Sony Subforum!

It's been brought to my attention that a subforum rather than a mere thread may serve our members and activity better. All non-Nintendo information will be posted here ^_^

Subforum names are subject to change ninja

On other notes, I've updated the Nintedo WiFi Connect area with the titles to all currently released titles that ues the WFC. I encourage all to exchange whatever information there that they desire.

I'm trying to sort out some information on the Nintendo Role-Play, but it's progress has been extremely beyond slow. I know there are some looking forward to it, and there are some likely to have given up on it. Rest assured, I am going through a test phase to ensure that it will be fun and engaging for anybody who desires to participate. I hate that it's taking so long, but, please, bear with me. You won't be disappointed with the final result 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:40 am
I bet some of you are wondering one of three things...

"What just happened to the main forum page?"
"What's up with this big announcement?"
or...
"When is Gaia going to get off drugs and make a better layout...?"

Okay ninja so the last one is a joke, but you're all paying attention now, are'cha? wink

Anyway. Some of you may notice that there is a new subforum, a renamed subforum, and a restructure in subforum order. No worries. I'll cover each in detail.

First. Wii Center has been officially added! This subforum is all Wii all the time! And Wii mean it wink

Second. WiFi Connect was renamed to The DS Connection for easy location of all your precious DS information!

Finally. The Nintendo Role-Play was moved to the bottom of the subforum structure because, well, Wii and DS are more important ninja Priority-wise, the RP has been pretty low for me. I'm trying to make it great, but I only have so much time to work on it.

The final bit of this announcement is as follows. I need another 2500gold to be donated in order to purchase the all-inclusive...um...well...non-Nintendo subforum. You can expect a great many features and necessary expansions as the time comes! Enjoy your stay here! I know I will wink  

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:24 pm
Okay. First of all, I'd like to appologize to the recent applicants whom were recently accepted today. My DSL modem was destroyed, so I couldn't get on to do the acceptance until today. Don't worry, I'll be leniant on those I only got to today, basically by skipping the whole banning 0 - 5 posts thing until the next come-around.

Again. I'm sorry.

Now for a bit of an update on our 'non-Nintendo' sub-forum. Our current funds are 0 Gold. I could donate the entire 2500 Gold, myself, but what fun is that? I'm not asking for the whole amount from any member. 50 Gold would be a very nice offering. I'm not even asking for a donation from any member whom doesn't wish to donate. This is just an update.

Later!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:33 pm
If you notice the Wii sub-forum, I have a few updates you people might find interesting wink I also have a countdown thread waiting and ready for the glorious road to Wii-dom! All hail Wii-dom!  

Edymion
Captain

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:56 am
I don't know how many of you have noticed by now, but there's a Review sub-forum! This area can be used to post, read, and respond to any game (or even system reviews) to better express yourselves and your interests! Please continue to support The Nintendo Guild, so we may become the ultimate gaming guild! (with preference for Nintendo of course wink )  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff