Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:00 am
(Any Pairings Welcome.)

Plot: After accidentally getting pricked with a strange needle during an early morning inspection of Kaiba Corp's Pharmacy Labs, Seto slowly starts to change into a Neko- Jin (cat person.) Can the crew help him? And who's slowly falling for this new Kaiba?

Characters-

Kaiba: Arashi Cloud.

Rules: Same as Guild's Same as Gaia's Take all sexual stuff to PMs.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:35 pm
hello, you know who i am xp (mokuba)  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:36 pm
((Well... since you've got Seto, I shall play as Jonouchi.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:45 pm
(Yay! And yes to both! I get first post, whee! ^.^)  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:12 pm
It was the middle of first period when Seto suddenly stood up, looking very pale and not so well, actually. "Gomen, teacher sama, please, excuse me so I may go to the restrooms?" Seto questioned a bit of a sickly tone underlying his message.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:27 am
Jonouchi's eyes went wide. Seto didn't get sick, not ever. He was like, a robot or something and he was perpetually well. Jonouchi waited till recess between classes and then went to look for Seto.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:07 pm
Seto was in the bathroom, as stated before. He writhed in pain on the floor, luckily with no one else around, slitted eyes kept looking about desperately for the reason of his pain.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:56 pm
(Bump)  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:52 pm
Jonouchi found Seto curled up on the bathroom floor. As much as it kinda sucked that he had been the one to find him, Seto was in pain and he had to do something.
"Hey, Seto-" Jonouchi stopped short when he knelt by him. "You've got cat ears!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:53 pm
Seto flinched, hissing at the other before stumbling a few paces away, like a cornered and confused animal. He didn't know what was going on and he was confused and the other had startled him. He had managed to curl up as far from the other as he could get, his body was shaking and another hiss was directed right at Jou.  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:25 pm
(Bump!)  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:11 am
Jonouchi jumped from Seto's quick movements. 'What the hell?' he thought. 'He's acting like a... oh man... this is probably some messed up experiment or something...'
"Hey... It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you..." Jonouchi held his hands palms up and open. "See? I'm not going to hurt you."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:41 pm
Seto looked at Jou carefully as a tail started to grow out behind him. He searched the other with his eyes only, not moving an inch until the changes started to slow and he didn't feel as vunerable. The other blinked at Jou carefully. Confused by all the words, but he understood the calming tone, he'd gotten smaller, possibly shorter than Yugi. Cautious of the other, he crept up and brought his face right up to Jou's own and searched the other's eyes carefully, before happily licking at the other's cheek and he started to purr. Happily licking at the other's cheek. He was practically attached to the other in seconds. Jou was comforting to the small Kaiba who'd lost much of himself to the change. "Not.... Hurt." The other mimicked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:51 am
'Oh my god... Seto Kaiba just licked my cheek...' Jonouchi didn't know quite what to think, but considering the other had cat ears and a tail, he took it as a side effect. Goodness knows the the real Seto Kaiba would never do that...
"We should get out of here and get you home." Jonouchi said, hoping that Mokuba would know what to do.
He was looking out the door when a bell rang. There was a scrambling sound and he turned to see the last little bit of Seto's tail vanishing out the privacy window.
"Aw man..." Jonouchi ran out the door and went around to try to find him again.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:00 pm
Seto had seen something that had caught his attention outside, and was currently chasing it, until he reached a tree and he watched the birds up there. Being a curious kitten at the moment caused him to climb up without a second thought.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff