Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Tutorials
knitted kitty Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:30 am
one of the sites i found this
this is a nice kitty, you can change it to do many things, for example, i changed the tail, i also added a keychain string part at the middl top, there are many possiblitys here is a long somehwere else on gaia that i posted a picture that i had a picture that i taken of my first two finished project, i ddint do a face bc i am not ood at adding details but anyway here it is:'my dorm'

http://geobabe.livejournal.com/195349.html more direct link,

fyi i didnt make the pattern just saying how great it is XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:41 pm
Very cute. I think I might actually want to try that. 3nodding

And I'm also going to live a direct link to the kitty's pattern so it's easier for other people to find. I had to dig a little to get it...

http://geobabe.livejournal.com/195349.html  

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sly Grin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:54 pm
I made two of these. 3nodding
Thanks for putting up the link to it!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:52 pm
I tried making one, but I wanted it in stockinette rather than garter stitch, and the body came out way too long. And I haven't bothered working on a new body because I haven't got anything to stuff it with. sweatdrop  

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

atticus_blackwolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:39 am
that kitty is soo cute ..I shall attempt to knit one at some point  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:59 am
...i think i could actually make that...it's so cute!!!  

SaelensFrozenFlame

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:25 am
DecemberFlower
I tried making one, but I wanted it in stockinette rather than garter stitch, and the body came out way too long. And I haven't bothered working on a new body because I haven't got anything to stuff it with. sweatdrop
you can always unravel it or just think of soething usful for it, i tried it the first time and it was long too but i make it into a smal stand by making its back arch  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:20 am
I have never really been all that interested in knitting
until now.
I do believe you've just created a monster.

Sister Hexodus

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:41 pm
Kanhoro
DecemberFlower
you can always unravel it or just think of soething usful for it, i tried it the first time and it was long too but i make it into a smal stand by making its back arch

Well, I never actually finished the first one. I didn't have anything to stuff it with, either. It just was pretty clear to me that it was going to be really long.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:15 am
that kitty is just sooo cute!  

pinkteddy

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:29 pm
Hexodus
I have never really been all that interested in knitting
until now.
I do believe you've just created a monster.
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:28 pm
That is so adorable. o___o <333  

KotokoPlum

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:25 am
DecemberFlower
Kanhoro
DecemberFlower

Well, I never actually finished the first one. I didn't have anything to stuff it with, either. It just was pretty clear to me that it was going to be really long.

well yea... but if you did stuff it and such. you could have made it into a bag or osmethign by attacking another efw squarse at the bottom that way it looks liekl two kitties are holding a bag. ! oh a armband for abit shorter one. right now i am trying to make a white kitty from a 3x3-14 ribbing with no stuffing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:00 pm
Hmm...
Is it possible to stuff it with tissue paper? xd
I'm asking because I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't have/want to buy stuffing.  

Sugar Bandit

Tutorials

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces