Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:04 pm
If you were a Ninja in the Naruto universe, and I mean seriously,
then try and describe yourself and how you would appear. heart

Here is my best description possible.....

Name: Kara Kazeneko (yes, that'd be my name)
Class: Jonin
Home: Konohagakure
Primary Weapon: Ninjato

Special: My clan has the unique ability to lengthen our fingernails (and also toenails) into long, bladelike claws that're almost as strong as steel. This technique has a disadvantage, since it requires a lot of chakra to use and leaves the user exhausted afterwards. Best if used as a "Trump Card" or "Weapon-of-last-resort", never to be used in haste and only if its effectiveness is guaranteed. The technique is called "Kamineko No Jutsu".

Appearance: Though overweight and seeming rather lazy or fatigued from how often I take naps, I have reserves of energy that allow me to kick major a** when it's needed. I'm a distant relative of the Akimichi Clan, and can do almost all of the same techniques that they can (except for Baika No Jutsu, of course). I have long, dark green hair w/ wispy long bangs (similar to those of TenTen), and my hair's wrapped in a gold-edged red cloth with the kanji for "Kaze" on it in white. I wear a blue hitai-ate on my head, have medium-sized silver hoop earrings and 2 silver earclips on each ear, have ice-blue eyes, and a small scar on my left cheek. I wear black fingerless gloves with metal knuckle protectors, dark indigo pants, black sandals, a black belt with straps on the side to hold my Ninjato's sheath, a sleeveless Periwinkle shirt, and an olive green and dark blue Shinobi jacket.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:16 pm
Name: Jin no Kaze(a.k.a Yaiba no Kaze, Kaze no Shi - most just call Kaze)
Age: 16(Real Age - it's in my profiel for goodness' sake)
Class: Chuunin
Home: Konohagakure(none of the other villages appeal to me, so defaulting)
Primary Weapon: Shinobi Gatana(short katana, blade is about 2 feet long, one handed).

Special: Hachiten Kazeryu no jutsu. Using Chakra, I can create waves in the air causing movement of objects. If applied correctly, I can 'shoot' these objects. Example: I toss up a Kunai into the air, I focus Chakra into my palm and push forward just as the Kunai passes in front of my palm. One Kunai shot through your chest. Put that ona grander scale and you've got a deadly rain of stuff. The technique can be applied to almost anything: rocks, twigs, kunai, shuriken...leaves >_>

Appearance: Standing at just under six feet tall, muscled all through the legs and upp arms, yet still retaining some of the stomach size of youth. Azure blue hair worn shaggy(look at my avi xd ), with the Konoha Headband keeping it in a semblance of small order. A face with sharp eyes of the same color as his hair, a small mouth that seems to be almost always splitting with a grin, and a handsome sharp nose add an air of friendliness to his form. Black boots and belt are accentuated by black, plated, gloves and a pair of forest green baggy trousers and a white gi cut-off at the shoulders where a small amount of leather armor lays. This same colored brown leather matches the tekko which lay on his forearms.  

Windblade

Invertedk

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:36 pm
alright heres minez

name: Kintaro Ozora
class:genin
village:hikarigakure (village of my desing read my thread)
primary weapon:hikari style katana

special:his family bloodline allows him to use the 60% percent of the water in his body to create a massive wave to attack any enemy. since this takes off most of the bodys water it need one minute to recover the water that was lost

appearence:a net shirt covering a white t shirt with the sign of hikari on it. a hikari head protector on his forehead. blue pants (similar to narutos) with a kunai/shuriken packet at his side. has hitai-ate sandals on his feet. his face has wo blue eyes on it and his head is covered by blond hair  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:43 pm
Name: Aiko Iwahara
Class: Genin
Village: Kumogakure
Primary Weapon: I dunno...shuriken?
Special: Can fool anybody with lies, because her eyes show ne expression. *I never thought of anything else, I'll have to get back to you on that.*
Appeareance: Cold, emotionless eyes. Light lavendar hair. Wears Hitai-Ate on shoulder.  

[-Saki-]

The Jenoine

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:52 pm
here is my very first version i made of myself for the naruto world:

name: Zetsumei Ashi

class: chuunin

village:wears a blank forehead protector, belongs to no village but sides with Konoha when they need help.

primary weapon:katana that contains a black tiger demon

special: Ashi was orphaned when she was a baby. she was brought up by two missing nins, though she didn't know that they were. when she was 5 they were killed by a clan mad up of only misfits and orphans. they took her in. this clan has the job of carrying cursed weapons. these weapons containt a demon. the demon can only be held in if there is a keeper who wears the correct tattoos for the weapon. Ashi was made keeper of the tiger sword when she was 8, the law in the clan is no one is allowed to be a keeper till they are 13. Ashi has telepathic powers with her demon sword. in most dire need she can summon out the tiger demon to fight, the tattoos forming a leash. when the demon is returned to the sword she again feels the pain of when the tattoos were first made.

appearence: 5 2, dirty sand blonde, blue eyes, all black clothes that fit for easy movement with no extra material, katana, shuriken holster, kunai pouch, black tattoos on face and torso.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:53 pm
Name: Zeromashi Mashita
Class: A.N.B.U.
Home: Konohagakure
Primary Weapon: Fire Jutsus

Special: Able to open 8th gate and breath fire without using seals.Also has mastered the art of blind-shot bullseye that lets him use his chakra to "see" his surroundings and hit any target within 100km.Also has mastered a non-sleep jutsu style that lets him work 3 days straight without using a warrior pill.

Appearance: Although he is very skilled,Zeromashi usually wears jeans,a tight-fitted shirt with lotsa holes,and shoes(similar to the kobe 2 addidas except with straps connecting to the inner side of his pants and water proof)and ussually covers himself with a brown cloak that's thick and all torn up and has a hood to make him look like a rock when hiding.Also,hs hair is grown out and usually stays at eye-length while the other parts are styled straight and tied at the bottom(like neji's axcept grey)  

Zatoichi_Warrior

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:15 pm
Name: Musashi Tsuname
Village: Grass

Primary Weapon: Staff and Illsusions

Special: Playing tricks on her opponents and is an excellent Illusionist. Is quick with the deffence and avoiding attacks.

Appeareance: 5' 5", Gray eyes, short blonde hair that is always up in a ponytail. A tight black tank top with a loose net top over it and tan shorts that go to her knees. Wears Headband around her neck or around her waist with black traditional shoes and her staff strapped to her back. Weapons pouch, kunai holder and shuriken holder.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:17 pm
Name: Megumi Mishimoto
Class: Anbu
Home: Konohakagure
Primary Weapon: Two, black katanas, fastened to her back.

Special: The Mishimoto Clan's bloodline is to munipulate and to control combustion. In their control, they can form fire in any shape, place, and time. Also the clan is unharmed by fire for their bodies are skilled and armored against heats and burning and such with a ceremony taken place when you are born. The armor comes from chakra that sinks in with the skin adn forms a barrier agasint fire from it. The skin however is trained to withstand heat and not get burned. You also learn this at a young age. So basically, the clan's specialty is anything with heat, fire, magma, etc.

Appearance: Green emrald eyes with short, silky blakc hair that sprouts once it comes to the ends of the hair. A headband tied around, losely, to her neck. Wearing a net shirt under, she has a black open shirt with a hood, that clings to her arms and the sleeves end between her wrist nad elbow. One hand has a black glove, and her pants are long and black, with a belt fastened tightly around her waist and from the knee down loosens nad becomes baggy. Around the waist and above the knee, chains and black belts hang nad connect with one another. Her pants have black strings wavering out from the crease in the area of the knee. She has scrolls hanging from on of the chains, suspened from her waist and is held by one of the belts.

Sakura Mishiyuki

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:46 am
Be warned of profiles like this.

nOOb
Name: nArUtO
Class: wHoKaGe
Home: LeAf VoLtAgE
Primary Weapon: KiCSDK AZZ
Special: kIcK Ur Azz kUz im TeH KawAII

Appearance: KKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THHEEAN JOOOOOOOO

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:52 am
That reminded me of that annoying Gwen Stefani song... If a was a ninja nanananananananananananananaaaaaaaa!

Anyway, if I was a ninja, I would be my role-play character I used to use:
Name: Haruno Kafweenu (Sakura's cousin)
Class: Chuunin
Home: Konohakagure
Primary Weapon: Kunai and shuriken

Special: She works with her gray cat, Nik. Together, using a tough binding jutsu, Kafweenu and Nik bind together to form a fighting cat-person, I guess you'd call it.

Appearance: She has shoulder-length light red hair and wears her ninja band like Sakura. She wears a dark purple short dress with one long purple sleeve, and the other being black mesh. On one of her legs she also wears black mesh, and has black boots. Around her waist hangs a belt with an assortment of kunai and shuriken dangling from it along with a shuriken holster.

Neekroo

Windblade

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:01 pm
Just wondering if it's even possible to become a Jounin or A.N.B.U at 11-15 o.o  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:05 pm
Name: Hoshino, Mio (formerly 'Tama')
Class: Officially a Genin, but skills rank at ANBU/Akatsuki Missing-Nin
Home: Formerly Hidden Village of Waterfall, now Akatsuki HQ
Primary Weapon: Wire

Special:

Favors genjutsu, especially those that are caused by a combination of poison and chakra skills. Notorious for use of 'Shinigami', a jutsu caused by a combination of poison and the users chakra to enforce it. Can cause suffocation in to almost immediate expiration.

Also notorious for use of a special 'Kuchiyose no Jutsu', that of the foxes, a skill and honor passed down from her former family. As it currently stands, she is the only one alive left on the agreement scroll, as the rest on the scroll were disposed of by her hand (this includes her whole clan).

Appearance:

Wears thin-rimed glasses and has short black hair, falling just to her chin. Her eyes are a dark brown, near black, engulfed in an insanity and aggression that only a certain Uchiha Itachi seems to understand. Small, petite, and built for speed (and masacre), she under goes several appearance changes, but finally comes to her style at age 18; normally wears a black tanktop under a net shirt, black skort, black gloves, knee-high boots, fishnet thigh-highs, and her Akatsuki cloak.

Her hitai-ite of the Waterfall normally rests on her left thigh, supposidly hiding a small spool that contains her wire. Notoriously hides small blades and containers of poisons on her person, but it's not sure exactly WHERE.
Under her left eye is a silver star tattoo, a symbol of her former prestege and glory in her destroyed family, now a reminder of why she destroyed that family in the first place.

Picture: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16228417/ (Mio age 14; includes full description.)  

Camui
Crew

Mad World Mule

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:18 pm
Name: Dokueki Kumori (Venom Shadow)
Home: Konoha (gotta love leaf)
Primary Weapon: Poison manipulation (see below)

Special: Dokueki Blood line: this unique ability allows the user to manipulate the level of toxicity within there body, and use the deadly poison for their attacks. The user's blood turns into a deadly venom after birth, and can be controlled physically to either kill or paralyze those it comes in contact with. The user is able to secrete this poison from the pores of there skin, on any part of their body. They usually use physical attacks involving their hands, in order to come into contact with their enemies and inject the toxin. Because of this, all members of the Dokueki clan are taught techniques involving learning how to use the lethal poison that runs throgh their viens to their advantage. They can manipulate other parts of thier body to expell the poison in different forms. Kumori has learned a couple of the basic methods, but is currently researching more. He is able to collect the poison in his throat, and increase its viscosity to that of a thick sticky slime. He than projects this from his mouth, spitting it at his enemies with great speed. He has trained for many years to master this, and has great accuracy, however disgusting it may seem. Kumori is also able to release the poison from his lungs in a toxic gas-like cloud, and shroud the enemies in poisonous fumes. Of course, he is also trained in the basic technique of fighting with his hands and coming into contact with his enemies, and poisoning them externally. He also secretes the poison from his palms, and tips the blades of his various weapons, such as shuriken or kunai, in order to indirectly get the venom in their system. As soon as the victem comes into contact with Kumori's poison, unless he is strong willed or unusual in health (such as a resistance to poison) they will either drop dead or become paralyzed, according to Kumori's wishes. Kumori delights in attacking victems at a distance with his toxic venom and poisoned weaponry, and then closing in fist to fist for the kill. He only uses the toxin cloud if there are many enemies, because it may endanger those people around who are not resistant to the toxin.

Appearance: Kumori is of usual height, and very skinny and pale skinned. He is almost sickly in appearance, and looks rather weak at first glance. He has long black hair, and has a slight moustache and beard from the unkept stubble on his face. He has pale blue eyes, which are hidden behind the rims of his glasses. He usually wears black, tight fitting clothing, for easier mobility, and has a depiction of drops of bright green venom dripping down an open palm picked out in silver (the symbol of his clan) woven into everything he wears, as is the custom of their clan. Various shuriken and kunai are strapped to his body for easy access. He wears his forehead protector pinned to one of his long black sleeves. He always wears black gloves outside of battle, in order to protect his friends from accidently being poisoned by his deadly touch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:03 pm
Windblade

i do believe so....um....*thinks*...yeh....probably 13...  

I~am~Angelique

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:31 pm
Windblade

Yeah it is, Kakashi became Chunnin at 6 and Anbu shortly after  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers