Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:43 pm
Hmmmm...
I have this theory that people don't notice the chat thread because it is stickeyed and after people have been in a guild a few times they never look at the stickeys, they just skip straight to the loose forum threads.

So I am going to trial unstickeying it for a while.
See what that does.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:45 pm
Aww, too bad we can't see them, but I respect the fact that you're making things like that for other less fortunate people. Fifty gold stars!!

Random sidenote: I got my learner's driving liscence today. whee  

curli

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:07 am
yay stars!
and yay license!
I have been old enough to get mine since like forever, far too lazy  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:52 am
Lol I'm almost 21 and I still haven't got mine - too poor. Damn insurance rates. stare And it's pretty silly to get my lisence when I won't have anything to drive.

I just got a job working for my school - as a telefundraiser. Oh the irony - I get a job so I can stop asking my parents for money, and what's my job? Asking people for money!! domokun Oh well it pays $7.50 an hour blaugh  

gemini6184

Squirrel of Doom

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:33 am
I've had my provisional license for almost 5 years! Bloody lessons are so expensive, I haven't got a car and can't use my Dad's because its a company car so the lessons were the only time I got to practise, then I failed my test, meaning the £400 I'd spent on lessons were wasted, then I left it so long I'd have to sit my theory test again, which would cost more money, which I didn't have so I figured that since the universe blatently doesn't want me to drive, why argue with it? Its bigger than me anyway, I don't want to piss it off.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:13 pm
My little brother is learning to drive right now. So far it hasn't been the greatest start, he was learning in my mom's car and my dad was teaching him how to back up. Yeah he backed the car into this ditch at the end of my grandma's driveway. Not the greatest first try, though when I was learning I took the door off the mail box at my own house that I'd lived in for about 12 years. whee  

unknwndreamer

paradisecrane

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:09 pm
You know you've been driving a long time when your drive from school to your house, and you don't remember the drive at all......................  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:21 pm
paradisecrane
You know you've been driving a long time when your drive from school to your house, and you don't remember the drive at all......................
Oh my *gg*  

gemini6184

unknwndreamer

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:54 pm
paradisecrane
I do that all the time... and my school is over an hour away from my house sweatdrop .... It's like I get in this zone and just drive and when I arrive it's like "What the heck? I was just passing Carthage (a city about halfway between the school I go to and mine) and now I'm home."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:56 am
I avoid driving most of the time for two reasons, one being that I live in the muggiest region of Texas and drive a car with no AC, and two being that if I get into an accident my little car will be crushed with me in it. crying  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

curli

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:35 am
Eh, I have yet to start lessons, but I've gotten through the theory test, so I'm happy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:36 am
Can't wait until I'm old enough to drive... crying  

Elyzabel

curli

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:15 pm
Velour
Can't wait until I'm old enough to drive... crying
Aww, I'm sure it'll come faster than you think, just wait.

How old are you anyways?  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:03 am
I soo used to be like all looking forward to being old enough to get my license, but then I turned old enough, then I was like all "meh"

and random topic change:
Who says you can't survive a day on a pear and m&ms?

I had like the best day today,
it started with me sleeping half an hour past my allarm and having to rush and settle with a pear for breakfast to catch the bus to school. Then we finalised the costumes for the lead lady in the play. Then because college is ages way away busses arive at the school every hour in the morning but only leave back in the afternoon so I got to stay at college and sew. Then Teacher told me that if I stayed for an extra hour and a half she could take me to see the play being preformed. So I hung about unpicking for a while longer, wich I wanted to do anyway because I wasn't happy leaving before I finished the job. Since the cafe down here doesn't sell fruit and I am illergic to starch I ate a pack of m&ms (no/little starch in chocolate, though some in the candy coating). Then I went off and watched the play then hopped on a bus back home almost twelve hours after I left.

and it just occured to me that to some people that paragraph might start with "I had the worst day today" but I am weird and I like all those things. plus I got hugged by two gay actors, what more could a girl ask for in a day

*makes really long post to make up for the fact that she is too buggered to read anybody elses posts in any of the other threads today*  

I be me
Vice Captain

curli

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:16 pm
Hooray, long random post!

Glad you had a great day, I love it when those happen! I'm looking forward to tomorow myself, it should be rather interesting. I have to go to my first class but after that I leave school to work for the town newspaper for a day. My journalism class is being sent in pairs, and I'm being sent with someone not so cool, but I'm sure I'll still have fun. 3nodding  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff