Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Ask Warrior Thread!!1!!111ONE!!???? (READ FIRST PAGE!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:03 pm
Yes people that's right this is the

ASK WARRIOR THREAD!

Ask me anything here, anything at all and i will answer it! heart

Rules!

1. Only WS and Future Appointed helpers may Answer questions in this thread!
2. NO SMALL TALK!

Looking for Helpers.

1. Chrissie-T

I AM THE MOD Gloomy!

AND I AM:
PLEASEDHYPER rofl

Memorable Quotes!

Quote:

WarriorShadow
thegreatvincenzo
sshhh...If they know my real name I will melt...I think.
it is on some German thing...crazy Germans! unf-unf or something..they also covered a car in alfoil to see how much they would need!

But seriousely WS can I make my cat fly by doing that? biggrin

I have chosen to answer you first.

To make a Cat fly using Toast You must make sure that the Slice of toast is Well cooked Preferably a Golden Brown. Make sure not to remove the Crusts As they are Important in Keeping the AeroDynamics In balance I find that White Crusty bread works best. Now onto the cat.
Flight Prep. To make a cat fly it Aerodynamics plays a major role. If the Gat is a Long Haired Bread (the hair is long Thus making it a Ball of fluff) you will need to shave it Bald. if it has Short hair this will not be needed as the Hair Adds to the Dynamics making it Altra Sleek and Ultra fast! Now Take Part A the bread and Part B the cat Attach the toast to the Cat Using Light Weight Kyte Strings, i also find that my Making another slice of toast and cutting it half then Tying it onto the cat's tail Give it Extra control mid flight. Assemble the Aircraft and *optional* provide the Cat with Eye Protection Eg. Kitty Glasses. Now take a few minutes to Admire your project..you have just Produced your very First Kitty-Hawk 01 Now take the KH1 outside and Climb onto your Roof. place the KH1 Onto the Roof and Make a Sudden Movement. You will see that your Kitty-hawk Dashes for the side of the Roof and Leaps Into the Air currents! This is make or break...either the wind will catch and your Kitty-hawk will glide to the saftey of a nearby tree...or it Will plumit to It's Most Gorey Death....It took me 3 KH's before i finaly Stumbled upon the Dynamics i have given you.

Now go test it out boy.
(im not Responsible for the Loss of your Kitty-hawk)

WarriorShadow
angelchik2000
Why do I like making coffee so much?

Coffee
The Governing Force?

Ah yes my young friend, you have asked me the Self proclaimed CAFFINE KING!

as we all know, coffee is the one true governing force of nature, the president drinks it, the queen drinks it's Impotent brother from another mother, Tea, we all drink something that is linked to Coffee, even if it is a Minute link, it is there...Why is coffee a governing force you ask?

WELL as we all know, coffee is a Drug, the most Addictive drug KNOWN TO MANKIND!......so we eventually create a Dependancy on it, without it we feel as though we are dying, so we must make coffee, this is where i answer your question young one, "Why do i like making coffee so much" it is simple, you are dying for a coffee, so when you begin to make one, when your body smells the caffine, it releases Endorphins, like it does when your having an Orgasim, or eating chocolate, both of which only Release Minute amounts of the Hormone, Coffee on the other hand release enough of the substance it's possible to Overdose on it.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT youngling, there is the reason for you great enjoyment of making coffee, now go forth and DRINK.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:40 pm
What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?  

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:48 pm
Why is my avvie so damn hot??? heart

Hehe, it's Chemmy here... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:04 pm
Xan-Phorie Rei
What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

European or African, Coconuts or none?  

WarriorShadow

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:07 pm
WarriorShadow
Why is my avvie so damn hot??? heart

Hehe, it's Chemmy here... ninja

Because it's just Sexy!  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:23 pm
Warrior,

Why am I such a freak?

FreakishLime

Gloomy Inc.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:28 pm
why am i so damn hot?! xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 pm
gl00my

surprised Can I answer that?!?!!?  

FreakishLime

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:10 am
freakishlilme
Warrior,

Why am I such a freak?

Your not the Freak, you are the only normal person...Every one else is the Freak!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:12 am
freakishlilme
gl00my

surprised Can I answer that?!?!!?
*hisses*

Only WS may Answer questions! *points at rules*  

WarriorShadow

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:32 am
why do we have two butt cheeks??  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:40 am
Why is it, school never stresses me out, but this last week i've been on the edge of a breakdown because of it?  

Boffins

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:44 am
gl00my

Because you are the CLAIRE  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:47 am
nrasjaa
why do we have two butt cheeks??

Without 2 butt cheeks we wouldnt be able to stand correctly  

WarriorShadow

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:50 am
Chrissie-T
Why is it, school never stresses me out, but this last week i've been on the edge of a breakdown because of it?

you have bottled up your stress for to long young one, release it or fall to the Stress you will!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff