Reply The Official Australian Guild
Literates' Piece of Life Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Well I thought this guild could use somewhere for the people to post their documents/quotes/song lyrics/any piece of text that they have and want to share... So yeah... Post away I guess. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:50 pm
In an age of nothing, at a time when we stand at the brink of our destruction - strengthen your belief in yourself, in the future of humanity, in the things of this world which cannot easily be perceived. Awaken that which lies dormant now within your soul. Re-ignite the flame of your consciousness, and measure the strength of your conviction. Reveal the lie. Renouce your hatred. Seek, find, and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover. Cherish them, use them to anchor you in the sea of chaos that is the world we live in. When twilight draws near, when you are pushed to the very limits of your soul, when it seems that all you have left are the dead remnants of the fabric of your life - believe  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:39 pm
My obligatory stories. Tada! domokun

The Aftermath
It had been a bloody day on the battlefield. Sohaku stood amongst the bodies of the fallen samurai. Some were still clutching their swords as though they were still alive.
The foreigners had decimated the samurai ranks with volley after volley of musket fire. Sohaku spoke to himself. "This would never have happened 200 years ago." One of Sohaku's lieutenants who had survived the massacre appeared at his side. "My lord, we have lost more than two thirds of our forces. The other third are wounded or badly injured." Sohaku stood silently as if he were blocking out all things around him. He could not live with this defeat, this dishonor. He took the hilt of his wakizashi, unsheathed it, and plunged it into his gut, thrusting upwards. His body remained in a knelt position. His vassal looked on in disbelief. The lord had died, in front of his own eyes. Then suddenly a musket ball tore through his chest.

A British infantryman stood over the man clutching his chest in agony. He thought it best to see him in his present state than it was before shooting him. The samurai carried with him a prize the man could have as a trophy or even an ornament, just to say he was there when the power of the oldest warrior class in the world had fallen. The Englishmen took the longer of the samurai's two swords and put it in his own belt. It was a pity really. To see such brave men, that he considered his equal, face down in the mud.
Dark clouds loomed overhead. The man heard thunder. Suddenly the sky erupted with rain.
The infantryman looked at the ancient warrior once again. He was the last of his kind to march into battle. A sense of admiration surrounded the soldier. "Perhaps I will be the last to see the valor of men,� the man mumbled.
He proceeded back to the main force. " But on the other hand, maybe not" a soft smile became the man's face. He walked off to meet his own comrades. He had to tell them not only of his prize, but the sense of admiration he now felt for these Japanese warriors.

Spontaneous Story 1
The fluorescent lights hummed to life. At last he was alone. The darkness had surrounded him for too long. The nauseating darkness. The man looked around the room. He saw only his deepest fear, that of which was witnessing murder. The unblinking eyes of a young women stared back at him. The man fell to his knees. He had arrived too late. Blood dripped out of the young woman's gaping neck. Her throat had been slit and a pool of blood surrounded her being. The man was used to this torment. Everyone he had ever cared for had met his or her ends in precisely the same way.
He heard footsteps in the distance. Perhaps the culprit was still lurking in the shadows, this time to claim his life for good.
The man reached into his jacket and produced a gleaming 9mm Beretta pistol. He was not going to dispose of him without a fight.
Sweat dripped from his brow, this had only been the second time the killer had attempted to take him on. He had barely gotten away from him that time. It seemed like yesterday. He touched the scar on his hand; it was numb as it had always been.
He clenched his fist a few times. He would get the killer back for what he had done to him and his loved ones.
His colleague appeared at the doorway. The man holstered his gun and stood up. "Hey Jake" he said. "Oh there you are, looks like he ******** you over again hey Matthew."

Spontaneous Story Number 2
The moon shone on the distant plane. It highlighted the features perched atop it. A singular figure walked directly under the moon, it cast a sinister shadow upon him. The man grinned from ear to ear, cigarette smoldering away at the left corner of his mouth. A smooth zephyr was in the air. The man dropped spat out the cigarette and smothered it with his foot. A strange aura emanated from him, it was like that of a specter.
A young soldier looked on at the proceedings in front of him. What was he grinning about? There was no fun to be had out in the wasteland. He felt a niggling in his throat. He coughed and saw blood drop to the ground. The soldier collapsed, now clutching his throat gasping for air. He fell to his side in a heap, he bled profusely from the mouth, an ocean of blood soaked his uniform. His blank eyes still fixed on the position where the dark cloaked man stood.

The dark man remained grinning, his night was almost complete. The powers he possessed were by no means normal. Ever since he was a child he had exposed these odd techniques. He had been able to kill people just by thinking about it. It was because of this that he had been an orphan from age 4. He unwittingly killed his natural parents and family. Just a burst of rage.
At first his ability was limited to one person at a time...but as time gradually passed by he found himself able of much more. The army had at one point recruited him into their ranks; they wished to harness his power. That was not a possibility. He had killed his superior officer in a fit of rage. He had been court marshaled and sent to the gas chamber. He had killed his captors with relative ease and had escaped.
They had come after him with an army of hundreds. He had slaughtered them all in a blink of an eye. That was a day of reckoning. He had no opponent worthy of his premise. That was 2 days ago. The media had been all over him like a rash. He had decided against destroying them, it would only cause problems for his cause.
There was also an earlier battle he had fought after his desertion. In this case he was more the middleman. One side had discovered his desertion and had wanted to incorporate him into their own force. On the other side were his former comradary. They wanted him back.
The battle was unlike one any had seen since the dawn of the Chinese Empire. One thousand combatants for each. In two minutes all that could be seen was bodies and blood. Gallons of blood. Had a gunshot been heard? Was there a toxic gas present? The media had speculated so much and had not come any nearer to the truth until recently.
No one in the world's history would have guessed that one man would have destroyed over two thousand men in such a short time. No such feat had ever been achieved.
The specter of a man progressed through the wasteland. He had another visitor to meet. The thought of it made him cackle with delight. At last he would reacquaint himself with an old friend.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:52 pm
I want to post my poem... sorry that it doesn't have a title...

He felt it's strength rushing through his manly figure,
Taking it in his hand he slowly runs his fingers to the tip,
Caressing it, feeling the entire length.

The excitement building up,
Blood extending to every point of his body.
In his chest, his heart was pounding,
He could hardly contain the intensely bombarding emotions.

Stroking the sheath,
Up and down,
Up and down.
All this built up energy,
Wanting to release, needing to so badly.

It was time,
Time to let out all of this power.
He grasps on tighter to ensure a firm grip,
Feeling his excitablity climax, reaching their maximum,
All of the emotions discharging.

Down it went in his hand,
Penetration was deep,
In and out,
In and out.

Metal to flesh,
Tearing away the skin of her stomach,
Breaking through various tissue and viscera,
Blood accumulating in her abdominal cavity like a glutinous batch of tomato juice.

She would never bother him again,
Never to cheat or abuse him again,
Never again would she look him in the eyes and lie,
No more would she breathe,
No more would she sleep,
No more would she live.

Chemical_Kitten

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:51 pm
Stand Up and Be Cunted - Frenzal Rhomb

Freedom of expression is imperative to me.
I call upon everyone to run naked through the city streets.
Sedatives I know you wanna.
Mersyndol and marijuana.
Too much hydro drives you round the bend.
Says me and my ******** up friends.
You know it's time to stand up, stand up and be cunted.  

Delithraldur

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:19 am
It Might As Well Be Dunkeld - Frenzal Rhomb

We had three days off from 26 shows and we didn't know what to do
harvey went to london, and lex went with him too
we drove off to Scotland to find some loch's and clans?
and the doctor went to germany to have sex with men
the doctor went to germany to have sex with men

chris mozel had an uncle we didn't know much about
he had 60 different relatives and couldn't work it out
they took us in gave us food and beer and showed us where to sleep
despite the close-knit community no one had webbed feet

we're so far from sydney and melbourne as well
if we have to be somewhere it might as well be dunkeld

gordy likes to get a boozy head and he drank all he could find
snorting a mix of hash and copenhagen and he nearly lost his mind
poor luke fell in love with a prostitute and he said the price was fair
she liked his leather jacket and his thick body hair
she liked his leather jacket and his thick body hair

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:59 am
The Del
Well I thought this guild could use somewhere for the people to post their documents/quotes/song lyrics/any piece of text that they have and want to share... So yeah... Post away I guess. 3nodding
good call, i am going to post something soon

i just have to find again

a short story i wrote when i was despressed  

iamNOTanidiot

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:03 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:23 am
Something i wrote on my mobile one day at school at the start of the year when i was in one of those moods. - me.

i find it strange, today of all days i am surrounded by my friends and the people i love, but today i feel so alone it almost breaks my heart. watching them talk and laugh i look back over my life, how pointless it has been, how alone i really am in this world. I know most would be sad living like this, most would cry, but not me, i like it.

Yeah thats ******** strange heh?  

WarriorShadow

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:25 am
WarriorShadow
Something i wrote on my mobile one day at school at the start of the year when i was in one of those moods. - me.

i find it strange, today of all days i am surrounded by my friends and the people i love, but today i feel so alone it almost breaks my heart. watching them talk and laugh i look back over my life, how pointless it has been, how alone i really am in this world. I know most would be sad living like this, most would cry, but not me, i like it.

Congratulations, you have just explain my life story in a matter of 3 sentences.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:29 am
The Del
WarriorShadow

Congratulations, you have just explain my life story in a matter of 3 sentences.

Are you sure your not my brother? xd

but yeah....my life story aswell  

WarriorShadow

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:32 am
WarriorShadow
The Del
WarriorShadow

I don't have a brother... That I know of...  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:03 am
The Del
WarriorShadow
The Del
WarriorShadow

dun dun duuuun  

WarriorShadow

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:06 am
WarriorShadow
The Del
WarriorShadow
The Del
WarriorShadow

dun dun duuuun
Maybe  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas