Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Life without Sims 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can You live without sims?
  Yes
  No
  OMG how could you even think that!!!!
View Results

TheTinker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:29 am
I havn't been able to play since my comp is to weak to handle all the EPs I have (only have two). My comp sucks and I have to wait till I get up the money to get a new hard drive. I have been without sims for months and its killing me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:22 am
eek i would hate that! I let my cousin borrow university so when i got my laptop re-imajed (for school) I couldnt re-install it and nightlife (my favorite) has a scratch! My to favorites are gone! i should get university back soon though, and if my sisters friend gets nightlife she'll let us borrow it.... but still, it may be a while... I can hardly live without the sims 2 pets, and that hasnt came out yet! I MUST HAVE PETS!  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:30 am
Whenever I go visit my dad for the summer, I have to live without Sims for like 2 months. I don't like it, but I do fine...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:23 am
Kittyprincess190
eek i would hate that! I let my cousin borrow university so when i got my laptop re-imajed (for school) I couldnt re-install it and nightlife (my favorite) has a scratch! My to favorites are gone! i should get university back soon though, and if my sisters friend gets nightlife she'll let us borrow it.... but still, it may be a while... I can hardly live without the sims 2 pets, and that hasnt came out yet! I MUST HAVE PETS!

Hehe, I'm that sister's friend.... xd Sorry Kitty, I plan on getting pets first... (though if I can find nightlife for a decent price, I'll get it)

I could probably live without the sims, but it'd eventually get to me...  

Kikuhito-Chan

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:58 pm
I would re-buy nightlife, but id rather get pets first! then maybe the glamour life, then nightlife. i like buying new sims games. PETS! MUST HAVE PETS! its gonna be sooo long.... i need it crying must have...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:44 am
TheTinker
I havn't been able to play since my comp is to weak to handle all the EPs I have (only have two). My comp sucks and I have to wait till I get up the money to get a new hard drive. I have been without sims for months and its killing me.
♠ All the hard drive does is just speed up loading time. rolleyes You want to either beef up the graphics or the RAM. Maybe even both. ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

Briannabo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:50 pm
TheTinker

Alright, If I couldn't play the sims 2.. I'd DIE. eek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:39 pm
Well, if I didn't know about The Sims AT ALL, or if it didn't even exsist, I'd be fine.

However, if, say, a friend let me borrow it for a week, I'd probably wouldn't.  

Newly Appointed Secretary

TheTinker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:12 am
Evil_Twin_V1.337
TheTinker
♠ All the hard drive does is just speed up loading time. rolleyes You want to either beef up the graphics or the RAM. Maybe even both. ♠

I need to get a newer bigger hard drive because it takes about two hours to get to playing. I love the sims and all but waiting two hours at your computer twittling your thumbs isn't fun. And sometimes it freezes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:36 am
My SIMS 2 does run on my PC, but very slowly and prone to crashing. It's a pretty old PC so it could be the Graphics, RAM or both. I daren't put any EP's on it as smoke might come out the back, but plans are on for a better PC which I can fill with SIMS 2 and all the EPs!  

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items