Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Your best sim house? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Newly Appointed Secretary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:55 pm
What's the best house you have in your Sims (2) game?

Why do you think that house is the best of them all in the neighborhood?

What family lives, or is GOING to live there?

For me, I have TONS of houses which I think are great. But one house in particular that I love is the Fisher house. ((I would post pics, but I'm too lazy to take them and upload them.))

Basically, it was modelled after a random house I saw in Shoreside Vale in Grand Theft Auto III.

I think it's great because it just sticks out from all the other houses. The interior layout is alittle weird, but it's pretty good.

Only 2 people live there. Kevin and Nina Fisher, who are newlyweds. Kevin's very active in sports, and Nina is a young 50's housewife.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:43 am
My best house in SIMS 2 is the Riley house. It's got sort of a Goth theme about it. It's 3 storeys with a little balcony with a telescope (Daniel has been abducted about 3 times there, lol) and it's a sort of U shape, so the Garden is in the middle, with a beautiful courtyard which Aeryn usually reads in (She's studying mechanics atm so she can fix the ever-breaking dishwasher).

The living room has a royal red theme, with a corner for Aria's toys, and the master bedroom is dark green. Aria's room is lilac, and the upstairs and downstairs bathroom has a cold blue theme. Finally, the dining room is pine-ish, and there's a seperate study and the gym is outside where Daniel and Aeryn do yoga together. The Kitchen is black (grim, I know) and I've made a conservatory-type thing with full-length glass windows and that's where the television is.

Hope that makes sense, I'd post a screenie but I think my PC might die  

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:51 am

For me, I have TONS of houses which I think are great. But one house in particular that I love is the Fisher house. ((I would post pics, but I'm too lazy to take them and upload them.))

Basically, it was modelled after a random house I saw in Shoreside Vale in Grand Theft Auto III.

I think it's great because it just sticks out from all the other houses. The interior layout is alittle weird, but it's pretty good.

Only 2 people live there. Kevin and Nina Fisher, who are newlyweds. Kevin's very active in sports, and Nina is a young 50's housewife.
♠ Lolnamedrop. lol Anyways- my masterpiece was Malcolm's mansion; I mean, it was an almost perfect remake, but the problem is is that I don't know how to make a .sims2pack for houses. ♠  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:55 am
I'm planning on making a huge square type square for the house but and cutting out the middle for a courtyard to gonna make it like 4 stories and have this greek garden thing going on, a little cut out piece of the house on the bottom floor to walk into the other garden for the pool and party area. It's gonna cost soo much money, but I'm gonna use motherlode to do the house and furnish it and move in a like single sim and stuff so her spouse will be uber rich OR sn old coot and her husband with their moocher son. He'll kill them off or money then marry a townie or somthing D:  

ThesaurusRex

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:50 pm
xXn[t s u b i n a n]nXx
I'm planning on making a huge square type square for the house but and cutting out the middle for a courtyard to gonna make it like 4 stories and have this greek garden thing going on, a little cut out piece of the house on the bottom floor to walk into the other garden for the pool and party area. It's gonna cost soo much money, but I'm gonna use motherlode to do the house and furnish it and move in a like single sim and stuff so her spouse will be uber rich OR sn old coot and her husband with their moocher son. He'll kill them off or money then marry a townie or somthing D:

I don't think it'll work, the courtyard in the middle.

I've tried, as long as its got the walls around it, it'll be counted as an indoor room. sad

EDIT: actually, if you have a part of the house cut out, then it might.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:34 am
AnnoyingEvil1
xXn[t s u b i n a n]nXx

I don't think it'll work, the courtyard in the middle.

I've tried, as long as its got the walls around it, it'll be counted as an indoor room. sad

EDIT: actually, if you have a part of the house cut out, then it might.
Yeah, that's what i'm planning on doing. Cut out a section that leads to the poolroom/hottub and a outside room for whatever we need to store  

ThesaurusRex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:09 pm
MissNinaMyst
My best house in SIMS 2 is the Riley house. It's got sort of a Goth theme about it. It's 3 storeys with a little balcony with a telescope (Daniel has been abducted about 3 times there, lol) and it's a sort of U shape, so the Garden is in the middle, with a beautiful courtyard which Aeryn usually reads in (She's studying mechanics atm so she can fix the ever-breaking dishwasher).

The living room has a royal red theme, with a corner for Aria's toys, and the master bedroom is dark green. Aria's room is lilac, and the upstairs and downstairs bathroom has a cold blue theme. Finally, the dining room is pine-ish, and there's a seperate study and the gym is outside where Daniel and Aeryn do yoga together. The Kitchen is black (grim, I know) and I've made a conservatory-type thing with full-length glass windows and that's where the television is.

Hope that makes sense, I'd post a screenie but I think my PC might die

Sounds very much like the Dubois house I have in my neighborhood. It is, by far, the richest house in the neighborhood.....but it's not really my "favorite".

Like yours, mine has 3 stories, but the theme is sort of like a "French Manor" theme. And the dominate color of the house is blue, but certain rooms have different colors.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:10 pm
Evil_Twin_V1.337

♠ Lolnamedrop. lol Anyways- my masterpiece was Malcolm's mansion; I mean, it was an almost perfect remake, but the problem is is that I don't know how to make a .sims2pack for houses. ♠

Oh God, even in the GUILDS I namedrop someone. gonk

LOL, anywayz.....is that Malcom's Mansion from the system games?  

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:38 pm
I have too many houses that I like to describe. I love to build them. Then I build one that I think is the best, and the next one I build is even better. It's just the best...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:33 pm
Kimmet Palace (my legacy home)

main floor: Kitchen, Living room/Game room, dinning room, 3 full baths, and a greeting room.

Second floor: 4 bed rooms (one master, and one baby), an office, 1 full bath.

Outside: 1 car garage, a graveyard (4 graves, a fountain, 2 willows, and well lit), And a hedge maze.

At most times there are 6 people living there. two elders, two adults, two children (ages vary).

The game however has gotten to sluggish so I am going to have to redo it crying .  

Late Shift

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:13 am
I usually build only modern homes with huge windows and skylights. I know how to take screenshots but I don't know how to put them on Gaia as pictures so if anyone could tell me, that would be great and I'll post 'em in like a month.

(I can't go on the sims2 now because my computer needs a second memory stick that broke.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:31 am
My best one is acctually one i built with a non cheat family. one of the kids from my origional 2 sims live there. the partridge family. the thing is i have 10 houses with this family though  

Girlyg131

Late Shift

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:16 pm
[tofu][rocket]
I usually build only modern homes with huge windows and skylights. I know how to take screenshots but I don't know how to put them on Gaia as pictures so if anyone could tell me, that would be great and I'll post 'em in like a month.

(I can't go on the sims2 now because my computer needs a second memory stick that broke.)

www.photobucket.com They will host your pics for free then highlight the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:51 am
Hmmm. . .

for me, the best house would be the
castle like house my brother always make.
It has all kinds of middle ages stuff there
are no modern , not even 1, stuffs
are in there!

And i like the big house in pleasant view.
the one with the bridge in the entrance
it so cool. i always put that on houses bin
and then put it anywhere and how many i like.
it's so cool.

Lubeh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:29 am
Giggle McChill
Hmmm. . .

for me, the best house would be the
castle like house my brother always make.
It has all kinds of middle ages stuff there
are no modern , not even 1, stuffs
are in there!

And i like the big house in pleasant view.
the one with the bridge in the entrance
it so cool. i always put that on houses bin
and then put it anywhere and how many i like.
it's so cool.

I like that house, but I really dislike the layout. I once had a family of 4 move in there, and it was hectic.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff