Reply Characters
MEWTWO! Hard to train? Or hard to battle? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerzero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:43 am
Mewtwo is my favorite Charecter in SSBM. I prey to god that he makes it in SSBB so I can train harder. Anyone have special tactics or techniques?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:19 pm
use that move where he stuns them then just combo them up  

Bankai_Master14

Tigerzero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:43 pm
Thats my favorite Move in the game xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:47 pm
I have to get my game back and im gonna start training againl.  

Tigerzero

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:39 pm
Go on google video and look up an SSBM combo vid called 'Believe in Yourself' which is a Mewtwo combo vid by Mookierah.

Mewtwo is definitely one of my favourite characters to play, Teleport mindgames are so fun, and shuffl'ing the N-air is cool too.

Too bad he is considered the worst character in the game, I think he should be at least higher than Pichu, I mean, Mewtwo owns fastfalling characters and can survive alot longer in my opinion.

I'm hoping he's better in Brawl too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:35 am
ArcVyse
Go on google video and look up an SSBM combo vid called 'Believe in Yourself' which is a Mewtwo combo vid by Mookierah.

Mewtwo is definitely one of my favourite characters to play, Teleport mindgames are so fun, and shuffl'ing the N-air is cool too.

Too bad he is considered the worst character in the game, I think he should be at least higher than Pichu, I mean, Mewtwo owns fastfalling characters and can survive alot longer in my opinion.

I'm hoping he's better in Brawl too.
Yeah I seen that one.
I have been looking up mewtwo videos alot lately. I was watching some called mewtwo smash. They were not the best. they kinda sucked. I saw the one Taj244(I think his name is) did it was pretty impresive. I cant wait to get my game back. SO I can practise <(>,<)> His combos were great.  

Tigerzero

Tigerzero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:15 am
Borrowed a friends ssbm because mine is currently with my friend stressed So I have been training with mewtwo pretty much all day. And im improving pretty good.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:31 pm
Mewtwos so slow and the lag from his recovery is pretty long if you dont know how to L cancel, and he dies easily  

Hot_ArmS

Tigerzero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:51 pm
Hot_ArmS
Mewtwos so slow and the lag from his recovery is pretty long if you dont know how to L cancel, and he dies easily
His jumps are slow falling which can come in handy for intercepting Recovering foes trying to get back on the stage.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:53 am
i just wanna say good luck, cause u r gonna need it if u plan to try on playing mew2 in higher levels of play,and dont give up either stick to it  

Phantom_Renegade

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:50 am
Yeah Mewtwo for the win.

If you can master Mewtwo's cat claw, and all of his other tech's and do well in tourney's, alot of people will respect you.

If you followed OC2 as it unfolded, everyone cheered for Taj's Mewtwo, as it managed to take 2 stock from Ken.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:46 pm
ArcVyse
Yeah Mewtwo for the win.

If you can master Mewtwo's cat claw, and all of his other tech's and do well in tourney's, alot of people will respect you.

If you followed OC2 as it unfolded, everyone cheered for Taj's Mewtwo, as it managed to take 2 stock from Ken.
You mean the attack where you jump and press A -> I thought that was called shadow claw... its what I called it anyway hehe. Yes Taj is my favorite mewtwo player. I dont think I would ever be like him but i'm trying. I still havent masterd wavedashing.  

Tigerzero

Gaiko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:00 pm
Mewtwo is my favourite character in Melee. I dunno about tournament play, but nothing feels better than keeping your opponent on the edge with teleporting! Does anybody find his downward arial attack really hard to time? I can never do it properly!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:45 pm
I have a hard time with him, but I kinda suck at the game compared to all my friends... of course, I only get CPUs to train with all the time, so...  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100