Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Doubly creepy...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanthos Vengokir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:32 pm
I got this e-mail from a boy. Not only is it a love letter, but it's written horribly.

ok you can go with this how ever you would like, i dont care anymore...
you remember that person that i liked a lot, well guess what that person would be you yeah its been a year iv kept the secret but i have to tell you before my head explodes. i had to tell you because it was litterly driving me insane,so i dont care how you react to this i wouldnt be suprised if you dont even talk to me any more...
i know i cant control how you feel but i cant control how i do either so aviod me ignore me i dont care, but now you know...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:41 pm
eek

I think I'm scarred for life. The fact that it's a boy that sent it doesn't bug me that much. But could he at least learn how to spell?

At least he isn't the worst grammatically-incorrect person I've seen...  

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Xanthos Vengokir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:33 am
The boy part doesn't creep me out either. It's the fact that he can't even type out a letter in which he declares his feelings. I mean, wouldn't it mean more if you, oh, I don't know, typed out the whole thing?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:09 am
I have two words -
restraining order.  

SJC^Superslacker^

Xanthos Vengokir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:54 am
I pulled the all too famous 'I don't like you that way, but we can still be friends.' I really don't want to be friends. But I'm a nice person. No need to really hurt anyone, right? And since my friends recently abandoned me, I don't have the heart to be mean to anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:47 pm
I feel your pain. There is a guy who keeps PMing me and leaving little notes in my comments, and they are all really screwed up. Sometimes I have to ask what he wrote before I can understand it. He just now sent me a PM where he spelled offend "often." What the hell? Not only is he sweatin' my balls but he's doing it grammatically incorrectly.  

Missy Wyvern

JaNes_AdDiCtiOn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:25 pm
Gasp!
There are no periods or anything.
burning_eyes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:15 pm
This isn't too horrible - but it's bad.  

SJC^Superslacker^

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:47 pm
Missy Wyvern
I feel your pain. There is a guy who keeps PMing me and leaving little notes in my comments, and they are all really screwed up. Sometimes I have to ask what he wrote before I can understand it. He just now sent me a PM where he spelled offend "often." What the hell? Not only is he sweatin' my balls but he's doing it grammatically incorrectly.

Just give him a good kick somewhere tender.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:43 pm
kagerouyukiko
I got this e-mail from a boy. Not only is it a love letter, but it's written horribly.

ok you can go with this how ever you would like, i dont care anymore...
you remember that person that i liked a lot, well guess what that person would be you yeah its been a year iv kept the secret but i have to tell you before my head explodes. i had to tell you because it was litterly driving me insane,so i dont care how you react to this i wouldnt be suprised if you dont even talk to me any more...
i know i cant control how you feel but i cant control how i do either so aviod me ignore me i dont care, but now you know...

haha... litterly.... haha...

wow. the poorly written run-ons and short-text makes me cringe in fear and cry out in pain....  

Polarregression

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff