Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gimme my ramen!
right now!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
What will happen next!?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
New jutsu!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
[?]
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:23 pm
It’s about to get good. Asuma and Shikamaru are hot on Hidan and Kakuzu’s trail, and Kakashi is about to show Naruto something interesting. I thought this chapter was okay, too many wasted panels on comic relief if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:28 pm
Classic Black Sheep
It’s about to get good. Asuma and Shikamaru are hot on Hidan and Kakuzu’s trail, and Kakashi is about to show Naruto something interesting. I thought this chapter was okay, too many wasted panels on comic relief if you ask me.

True.  

Skyhuggle

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:27 am
It was neat, and it also shows that Asuma was worth more than the other guy, which probaly means hes stronger.

I hated the fact that they hid wasted pages on two idiots though...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:16 pm
ugh I just know this will probably turn into almost a full episode and a half of random filler when it comes time for the anime to pick it up gonk

but other than that I really liked it. it did need the comedic relief we've been having the tension raise way too long. I didnt like how it just SUDDENLY went to Kakashi saying, in ***** fashion no less, "I need to show you something..." xd  

Fangorn23

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:12 pm
Fangorn23
ugh I just know this will probably turn into almost a full episode and a half of random filler when it comes time for the anime to pick it up gonk

but other than that I really liked it. it did need the comedic relief we've been having the tension raise way too long. I didnt like how it just SUDDENLY went to Kakashi saying, in ***** fashion no less, "I need to show you something..." xd

I was so mad when they stopped it there and I wanted to yell at them but it was early still and my room-mate was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her up. But I wanted one more page at least. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:39 am
wow... what a cliff hanger.  

Mrs Boone

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games