Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_freak777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:43 pm
Yep...it's another goth quiz.

Anywho here's my results.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Youre a Puregoth!Thats right! There actualy isnt such label,but I think you might know what I mean. You have a free soul.Your tears are whiped away by the cold wind and youre no more afraid of the sun(this might sound corny...but its creative!)You like creative,right?. Being a so called "goth" dosent meen you have to be suicidle. You are free now. Good job! wink

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:54 pm
Youre a Puregoth!
Thats right! There actualy isnt such label,but I think you might know what I mean. You have a free soul.Your tears are whiped away by the cold wind and youre no more afraid of the sun(this might sound corny...but its creative!)You like creative,right?. Being a so called "goth" dosent meen you have to be suicidle. You are free now. Good job! wink

Meh. An okay quiz, but not really one I cared for overly much.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:56 pm
Grivethead.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:02 pm
You are an INDSECT! Thats right! You may never even heard of that word before...thats what makes this quiz so unique. Believe me or not there IS these type of people like you. Every day for you is the same. You dont really have many feelings or emotions left. No, thats not because you got hurt or something...its just the way you are! Nothing makes you happy and nothing makes you sad.You may think you DONT CARE but you DO care!You care about being invisible because too lazy to talk to people. You might ask "what makes me a goth then?",well thats a good question! Maybe this will keep you busy!

Take this quiz!

(I get a Twiggy picture in my result ^_^)  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

2aetH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:50 pm
I took it once before, got puregoth thingy.

This time, I got deathrocker. I'm not sure of the difference, except that I'm more prone to kill someone or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:00 am
Youre a Vampiregoth!Thats right! You LOVE vampires,semetarys and music that makes you feel like you're dead! If you got this result,you probably have pale skin and wear medival looking clothes. This is a wicked result,you should be proud! Go out and proove the world that "goths" arnt people with billions of piercings and mowhucks...(and I probably spelled it wrong). Good luck!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code  

Whisperer~Nightshade

Broken and Damned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:14 am
You are an INDSECT!
Thats right! You may never even heard of that word before...thats what makes this quiz so unique. Believe me or not there IS these type of people like you. Every day for you is the same. You dont really have many feelings or emotions left. No, thats not because you got hurt or something...its just the way you are! Nothing makes you happy and nothing makes you sad.You may think you DONT CARE but you DO care!You care about being invisible because too lazy to talk to people. You might ask "what makes me a goth then?",well thats a good question! Maybe this will keep you busy!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:06 pm
You're an Emogoth!
Thats right!Youre a mix between an emo and a goth! So you can be a gothic emo...or a goth who is emo-like... well whatever it is that you are,youre quite emotional and depressed. Youre like a sad,angry goth who likes Goths because of the depressive side of the culture...Well, threr ya go ,mate!good one! emo

I don't completely agree on this one...  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:19 pm
You are the 80's goth!Thats right! You would probably LOVE to spend you're teenage years in the 80's...if you havent yet...You like old(well not old but not really new...)bands whos music isnt allways played on TV that often...but who cares! You are a classic goth and know where you came from!

Take this quiz!

...This quiz is actually better than most. This person thought out the quiz before they made it, clearly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:27 pm
..this quiz really isn't that acurate  

poncho steve

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:40 pm
Youre a Vampiregoth! Thats right! You LOVE vampires,semetarys and music that makes you feel like you're dead! If you got this result,you probably have pale skin and wear medival looking clothes. This is a wicked result,you should be proud! Go out and proove the world that "goths" arnt people with billions of piercings and mowhucks...(and I probably spelled it wrong). Good luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:14 pm
Youre a Vampiregoth!
Thats right! You LOVE vampires,semetarys and music that makes you feel like you're dead! If you got this result,you probably have pale skin and wear medival looking clothes. This is a wicked result,you should be proud! Go out and proove the world that "goths" arnt people with billions of piercings and mowhucks...(and I probably spelled it wrong). Good luck!

wow...hgmm... sounds like me... cemetery
heart  

m. schiste13

Kriva

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:25 pm
You're an Emogoth!
Thats right!Youre a mix between an emo and a goth! So you can be a gothic emo...or a goth who is emo-like... well whatever it is that you are,youre quite emotional and depressed. Youre like a sad,angry goth who likes Goths because of the depressive side of the culture...Well, threr ya go ,mate!good one!

...I dissagree stare

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:03 pm
Youre a Puregoth!
Thats right! There actualy isnt such label,but I think you might know what I mean. You have a free soul.Your tears are whiped away by the cold wind and youre no more afraid of the sun(this might sound corny...but its creative!)You like creative,right?. Being a so called "goth" dosent meen you have to be suicidle. You are free now. Good job! wink

I didn't think I'd get that...ohwell, there's nothing wrong with it, but some of the answers to the questions just made me laugh.  

Namtastic

Lunatic

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:20 am
You're an Emogoth!
Thats right!Youre a mix between an emo and a goth! So you can be a gothic emo...or a goth who is emo-like... well whatever it is that you are,youre quite emotional and depressed. Youre like a sad,angry goth who likes Goths because of the depressive side of the culture...Well, threr ya go ,mate!good one!

Well that isn't the real reson why I like the goth culture, but, whatever. It's just a quiz.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff