No thank you.
View Results

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:19 am
Personally, I did not like this anime at all. The characters were flat, the animation was drab, the music was depressing, and the plot worked itself into a wall. But what did everyone else think of this anime made by some of the greatest anime creators of all time?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:27 pm
I thought it was okay. 3nodding
The plot line confused me a little bit and the ending was just there....
But I did like some of the voice actors in it. 3nodding  

Besulalea

Cheery Visionary

15,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100

Mean Dark Smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:21 pm
I loved this anime!!!! The animation was cool xp The music gave it its witchy feel as of course it should have xp they don't have happy music xp I like the plot 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:01 am
WHR is your GOD.

I loved this anime to death...it was...SO DAMN GOOOOD.

Yesh.

Amon heart

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Haruto Sakaki heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

dzinae

O.G. Vampire

Snarkeh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:30 am
dzinae
WHR is your GOD.

Yesh.

Amon heart

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Haruto Sakaki heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

....took the words right outta my mouth.

Seriously, WHR I found was really a great anime. And I liked the dub voices, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:14 pm
Snarkeh
dzinae
WHR is your GOD.

Yesh.

Amon heart

Seriously, WHR I found was really a great anime. And I liked the dub voices, too.

3nodding  

K0K0R0.XX

Joevil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:02 am
OMJ this anime made me so interested in the whole witchcraft topic, i liked everything about it, music, animation, voices, plot and Robin o.o I think she was drawn in a cute way, with all the mystery aura and such, like the old witches used to be. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:36 pm
I LOVED IT AND I WANT A SEQUEL!! heart  

YamiCheza

Dewdew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:32 pm
I Loved it too.
And there has to be a sequel.
It was very different to mainstream anime, but VERY GOOD.
Though you have to watch quite a bit of it before you get into the main story line.

I LOVE MICHAEL  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:47 pm
This was actually one of more original and out of the blue series that I have encountered. I never got a real chance to see the entire series, but I actually saw the ending of it. Such passion, such hatred, such openness. I agree that they should make a sequel, but it should be set a few years after the ending to give it more of a push.  

Robomecha

xRinnyx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:55 pm
I really enjoyed the series. The music suited the plot, and I think it was pretty much perfect.
The animation was iffy though.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:10 pm
I loved the anime!!! Although the ending depressed me a bit and confused me. I especially loved the music! I spent over a yr trying t find the soundtrack. The animation wasn't the best, but it was a hell of a lot better than the animation from Samurai X...which I still think gave Kenshin a bad name, but completely besides the point. The point is that is could have been worse. I really want a sequel. Confusion and I don't mix well. I love Amon. He was sexy!!  

Little Nightmare

little_tl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:12 pm
Snarkeh
dzinae
WHR is your GOD.

Yesh.

Amon heart

Exactly! Amon rocks and who doesn't want to be like him! One of the best anime ends I've seen in a looooooooooooooooooong while!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:27 am
I loved Witch Hunter Robin heart

I hope they make a sequel.  

lazy bonz

Darth_Magus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:40 am
I actually liked the series, just wished there was a manga that went with it. Seems rare to have an anime without a manga. I actually like Robin, she's cute, just gotta get the wallscroll of her smile  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff