Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Grrr

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Topher18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:51 am
Okay so my first child just grew into a teenager. So I like saved and quit right after he grew up. So now when I went on it says "One day till he is an adult" eek . I can grow him up now but I don't want to! And I don't have enough for the elixer of life thing. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:49 am
use boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true and get the sim modder. when he grows up to an adult use the sim modder to turn him into a teen again  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:30 pm
Do you really want him to be a teenager? Because quite frankly...they suck. But if you have all the expansion packs, then there is a cheat for aging (if you don't want to use boolprop). I can't remember what it is though, which is useless but you can find it buy going into the cheat box and typing in help.

ok, is it help? I don't know, but that lists all the cheats that are possible.

Or you could just turn the aging off for a while to experience the teenagerhood until you get tired of it. It means your adults won't grow older either, but it might be the best way. The cheat is simply, aging off. and to turn it back on again, aging on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:09 pm
The cheat is.

AgeSimsCheat on (or off if you want it off)

Then once it is on, click on the sim you want to age up/down and it will say, "Set Age" and you can set their age. biggrin  

The Mighty Enchilada

Lubeh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:16 pm
use the aging cheat

aging (off or on)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:35 am
Kittyprincess190
use boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true and get the sim modder. when he grows up to an adult use the sim modder to turn him into a teen again

Be sure you turn it off again after! Boolprop testingcheatsenabled false to turn it off. Your lot, neighborhood, or entire game can become corrupted if you save with it on. It doesn't happen every time but better safe than having a BEFVFS* for a computer.

*(Big explosive fireball visible from space)  

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces