Submit

Who do you love more?
  Harry-- <3
  Ron-- <3
  Malfoy-- <3
View Results

DivineBlindSoul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:48 am
This is probably a repeat and if it is, I am sorry. I looked and I couldn't find it.

I must know, who is R.A.B? Who do you think is R.A.B?

It is killing me. I just got done reading the HBP for the 4th time and each time I want to know even more. So, if you have any information, I would love to know it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:26 pm
I think it is Regulas (s/p?) Black, he has been mentioned a few times and seemed unimportant, but we all know J.K., everything is important.  

beachvolleygirl10

DivineBlindSoul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:26 am
Okay...so only one person has any thoughts on who R.A.B. is? Well then...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:59 pm
beachvolleygirl10
I think it is Regulas (s/p?) Black, he has been mentioned a few times and seemed unimportant, but we all know J.K., everything is important.

Thats what I thought.  

Fleur Evette

DivineBlindSoul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:34 am
Hmm..I didn't think of him. But now that you say him it really does make perfect sence.

When J.K. first mentioned him I kind of over looked him. (A bad thing to do seeings how J.K. doesn't really mention someone and forget about them.)

Thank you for that input. If anyone else has any ideas I would like to hear them...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:51 am
Those three simple letters have wracked my brain every time. And I came up with the same conclusion. Regulus (who knows?) Black. Because in I think the 5th book, Sirius and Harry are in front of the family tree tapestry, and Siruius told Harry that Voldemort himself killed Regulus. Now, if Regulus just wanted out of being a Death Eater, ANY Death Eater could have killed him. But Voldemort killed him personally. It must've been for a very good reason to have Voldemort mad enough to kill someone who is unimportant, in a sense. That's what I think, anyways. ninja  

I Am Your Disasterpiece

DivineBlindSoul

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:26 pm
That is a very good point. Why would Voldemort kill him for simply wanting out, finding the locket and such would be a good reason for him to kill Regulus. Thank you!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:41 am
what if Regulus was a twin to sirius? 0.o  

ofbittersweetmemories

scarlett_226

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:23 am
what about dumbledore's brother? or possibly Regulus? hmmm....but i thoght that regulus was sirius's younger brother  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:11 am

Well, Jo has pretty much made it clear that Regulus Black, Sirius's (supposedly) dead brother, is R.A.B.

Shigures Editor

rutbir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:11 am
i'm positive that it's the brother  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out