hehe... mokie's crazy...
  What is WRONG with you girl!? O_O
  hehe... *evil grin*
  Sweet mother of coffee, GOLD! *swipes*
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:10 pm
Ok... the title's lame, I give it up to the mods to change sweatdrop

Seto Kaiba is conducting a dangerous experiment involving wormholes. Unfortunently for him, the experiment goes wrong. Now, he gets sucked 20 years into the future. Unfortunently, he's been missing for that entire time, and he's still only 17! eek
Mokuba's in a mental hospital because 1. he lost it when Seto went missing and 2. the authorites think mokie killed seto!
Bakura has been watching the Kiaba mansion for Mokuba, waiting for Seto to come out of his time warp (the kid's smarter than he looks).
As for Yugi, Tea, Joey, Tristian, Mai, Serenity, Marik, Ishizu, & Duke, YOU decide what happened to them (ie who married who, who's missing limbs, etc), and how the accept the news of Kaiba's return as a 17 year old, when they're in their 30's! xd How will Seto adapt to the futuristic world? Will he get back to his own time and undo the future? ninja
If you would like, post a pic of your person at age 37! rofl
Play as many as you can handle, whoever isn't claimed is presumed dead twisted

List of People:
Seto: Arashi
Mokie: Inu (how do I know? rolleyes )
Yugi:
Tea:
Joey: Arashi
Tristian:
Serenity: Angel
Duke: Kiego
Bakura: Angel
Marik:
Ishizu:

Let the games begin!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:14 pm

(( mrgreen sorry, for taking the role again xp I just love it heart And due to your idea, I may draw Mokuba at his thirties..so, hes be 33 now(or 34, depending) One normal, and one of him in his room at the crazy house.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:21 am
rofl

GIMME DUKE I want him... heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:50 pm
((Silly, of COURSE you have Duke twisted anyone else you guys wanna play?))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:33 am

((Well Im hoping others will join first. Sadly I know chloie will not join, and unless completely nessasary, I dont want to play both of the brothers. I usually hate interacting with two characters I play, its like Im talking to myself sweatdrop but if I need to I will play Seto. I might play Joey, Im pretty good with that. But it might be until someone else comes along and wants to play him.))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:41 pm
((I can play most anyone xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:41 am
I would take 1/3 of the roles if I wouldn't be so sure I'd be sloppy and pour my good posts on Duke's chara. >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:33 pm
((we need some1 to play seto! gonk ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:36 am
lol Yeah we kind of do, huh? *isn't going to be a volunteer*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:21 am

((*already said seh wasnt going to* sorry, lets see if someone shows up. A lot of people have school so they may not be on as much.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:27 pm
(( [place choice explicative here]. So... bugger. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:14 pm
((I totally would... but I'm going to save you the pains of my lack of dedication. sweatdrop I just know I'll like... half-way through blow you guys off. sweatdrop I can't handle too many characters at once. I start hearing their voices in my head. Yami and Seto are arguing and whispering happy things to eachother, Yuugi is bitching Seto out for not comforting Jou, Yami is talking to Yuugi about why he doesn't like Seto and what's up with his brother... and um... not to mention the maniacal laughter from Kage no Tenshi's Yami and Kage no Tenshi herself... @_@ and that's from 2 RPs alone...the new serenity one... heh. *passes out*

*thinks* if you all can't decide on who should control him, make him a NPC. Someone that everyone takes advantage of to further the plotline. ;o

Also, I don't want too many main characters. I begin to feel like I'm being greedy/selfish and I don't like that. gonk ))

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:34 pm

((Your not, we like rping with you. But if you feel like its too much, then its alright and dont worry about it.))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:01 am
InunaideKaiba

((Your not, we like rping with you. But if you feel like its too much, then its alright and dont worry about it.))

You took the words right out of my... Uh... Fingers...? But I'd like to add something. I like it when Chloie takes a leading role since I'm fine at making plotlines but I suck at big convos+ action ... In English. >.> I prefer someone else doing that, and you're one of the people that does seem to be good at it.  

May La Nee

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:06 am
(Can I play Jounouchi? I can also play Seto if you like.... But I definately wanna play Jou too and I promise not to pair to two up at all....)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff