Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
Tia Dalma or Elizabeth Swann? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is better?
  Tia Dalma
  Elizabeth Swann
View Results

Trolly Troll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:00 am
which is better??? hmmmm....

Elizabeth cons: Has Will ( very angry at the fact that she has Will! not fair! not fair!), killed Jack, a littled spoiled if you ask me, annoying ( notice that she is the danzle in distress...uh...not really in the 2nd one but in the first one for sure!)

Elizabeth pros: she is pretty brave, she is pretty, she is nice, protects Will ( yay! but....somehow im not happy that about cause i wanna protect Will hehehe yeah im crazy but in a good kinda way) and like she is independent so yeah

Tia Dalma cons: a little crazy, needs to take a bath, a little freaky, she flirted with Will in the 2nd one ( lol) ,

Tia Dalma pros: shes nice, she can tell the fortune ( always a pro lol), she gave Jack his jar of dirt so that if Davy Jones came, he would be protected, she's very cool in a freaky kinda way lol and she is brave in my opinion

hmm...both of pretty cool...which one do you choose
?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:38 am
I choose Tia Dalma because she didn't chain Jack up to the mast. And she's just awsome. 3nodding  

Davy Jones Hidden Heart

this is captain rose

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:05 am
TIA CUZ LIZZI IS EVIL I WILL KILL HER I ALREADY DID IN MY MIND 1000 TIMES SHE MUST DIE!!!!!! (i think she will in the 3rd though...) DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIE!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted DIE!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:14 pm
Well, first of all I think you're wrong about Elizabeth killing Jack. I don't believe they would actually make him die. C'mon you're talking about Captain Jack Sparrow. He was bound to come up with some escape. Coming back to the actual topic.. I think Tia Dalma is a little more intriging than Elizabeth. And back then I don't think many people took baths anyway.  

xTsunam1x

[Hockey.Ch!ck]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....[+] Sea turtles mate. A pair or them strapped to my feet ...

I would have to say Elizabeth...
Sadly I have the same personality as her.
sweatdrop

... Not so easy is it?. [+]...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:46 pm
xxP1rateGrlxx
Well, first of all I think you're wrong about Elizabeth killing Jack. I don't believe they would actually make him die. C'mon you're talking about Captain Jack Sparrow. He was bound to come up with some escape. Coming back to the actual topic.. I think Tia Dalma is a little more intriging than Elizabeth. And back then I don't think many people took baths anyway.

Actually I think he did die in a sense. Cause think about it. If he didn't why would he be in purgatory pretty much and if he didn't there would be no reason for the great Barbossa to come back. Remember, I said I think he died in a sense, not an actual death. 3nodding But thats just my take on it.  

Davy Jones Hidden Heart

Morgensterrn

Benevolent Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:06 pm
to be honest. i'm not a big fan of either of them. I think i like Elizabeth a little better than Tia. Both are pretty anyoing though lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:20 pm
Personally, I like Tia more. She's dark, cool, uses witchery, etc.  

Death_In_Black

fallout.boyy

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:04 pm
Elizabeth ftw.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:08 pm
Tia is my favorite, because drinking ink takes intestinal fortitude.
That and her creole makes me want to dance.  

Enki Ankarian

IRL Mage

x-Nadia-x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:09 pm
Captain Rose
TIA CUZ LIZZI IS EVIL I WILL KILL HER I ALREADY DID IN MY MIND 1000 TIMES SHE MUST DIE!!!!!! (i think she will in the 3rd though...) DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIE!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted DIE!!!!

Yes, because she practically sentenced jack to death. crying I cried in the movie theater  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:35 pm
Tia Dalma. The only problem I have with Elizabeth is she chained Jack to the mast...  

Helsinki_Vampire616

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryuuki-sama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:51 am
POTC wouldn't 'be' without the main three(Lizzy, Sparrow and young Mr. Turner), however Elizabeth's chaining of Jack to the mast made me cry and Tia gave Jack the dirt to protect him..
Dirt to protect, chain to kill...*weighs options*

TIA DALMA!! domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:34 am
Tia Dalma. She's a helluva lot cooler than prissy Elizabeth Swan.  

bubblegum_freak

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

commandercool101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:10 pm
bubblegum_freak
Tia Dalma. She's a helluva lot cooler than prissy Elizabeth Swan.

3nodding  
Welcome To The Deck Luv

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces