Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goldies!
  Thank you!
View Results

Corporal_Pogo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:04 pm
Are there any songs that make you imagine something specific or weird when you listen to them?

Whenever I listen to Homesick at Space Camp, the line, "Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words I can't say." makes me imagine this: I think of a guy buying one of those cheap mp3 players that hold like 20 songs. He's in some foreign country. He puts a bunch of songs from his computer that remind him of his girlfriend on it. Then he mails it to his girlfriend to listen to. She listens to it, then she puts songs that remind her of him on it, and mails it back to him.

I know it's kind of stupid, but that's what it makes me think of, for some odd reason.

So does this ever happen to you? Do you ever make up your own music video or something for a song?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:42 am
yeah, when I listen to "A Little Less 16 Candles" I imagine the chick from 16 candles, only a modern day version, and Patrick and they're doing all this crazy stuff, like going to hotels and pulling Fire alarms and stuff.
And then when I hear XO I imagine exactly what the song says...Patrick and some Mystery girl at a club, and then going through all of the stuff that the songs says. and then when it gets to the part where it says "To the Love, I left my conscience pressed between the pages of the bible in the drawer" I imagine it going into the drawer of an end table in a hotel room, and zomming in on the Bible right as Patrick and the chick are about to get it on, and then it fades into them getting dressed after they already did it, and then when it says "I left my conscience pressed between the keyholes and watched you dress" I imagine it going through a keyhole at the girls house while she's getting dressed, and then you see her lean over her side of her bed and kiss someone, and then at the end of the video you see that it's Pete.  

child_of_darkness137

-Clandestine-Fan-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:13 pm
when i hear its not a side affect of cocaine iam thinkin it must be love
i think of how wonderful the feeling of someone loving you feels

i miss it so...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:35 pm
i was at this dance and i kept humming "7 minutes in heaven" and i was sitting out dances on the wall trying to forget about this guy and i like freaked out cuz that's what the song says.  

Point_of_No_Return24

Invisible Panda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:03 pm
in xo I imagine what it says.
but pete is doing it, and patrick is singing at a show and it cuts between them.

in tell that mick I imagine a really mad or crushed girl throwing stuff around because of relationship problems. I dunno.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:07 pm
In "Chicago is two years ago" I amigine them in their tour bus going down the road. The song is playing but you see shots of them goofing off or Peter writing lyrics or Patrick and Joe playing guitar.

The pros and cons of breathing. I imagine some girl had just broken up with Patrick. And they live in the suburbs of Chicago (I think there are suburbs in Chicago.) And he's just sitting in his house thinking about her and etc.  

Mrs Joe Trohman

glizzard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:06 pm
whenever i here XO i have like this whole video planned out and for once... patrick would be the main character... sorry pete^^ but i love that song and wish they would do something more with it.

i can't help but have a growing sensation that pete really doesn't want people to listen to his music. but at the same time i think they put a drug in the songs to make you want more and more. i have so many pictures or scenes in my mind because i listen to them so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:06 am
Whever I think of "Calm Before The Storm." I think about me sitting out the front of my best friends house (shes a girl) and throwing a rock at her window, she comes out and we go have fun in the park.  

Capt-Cat

AshIsAwesome

Partying Tactician

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:12 pm
When I listen to "You're Crashing, But You're No Wave" I picture Patrick being a lawyer.
It shows him getting ready for the trial in the beginning.
And once he gets to the courthouse it shows Pete dressed up in the outfit from 'A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me.'
It turns out that Patrick has to defend Pete from being prosecuted.
It cuts back to him getting ready.
Then to him interviewing the witnesses and such.
It cuts back and forth a few more times.
Once it gets to fresh pressed suit and tie it shows Patrick packing papers into his briefcase.
And once it says 'Can Talk My Way Out Of Anything'
It shows him going up to the witness, yelling and such.
After it says the chorus of guilties it cuts back to him packing things into his briefcase.
He packs one last thing.
A loaded gun.
Once that really cool guitar rythymn happens.
Patrick pulls out the gun.
Throughout the rest of the song patrick is holding the gun to the judge, the jury and all the rest.
And once the last thing lyric is said patrick points the gun to his face and then the screen goes black.
((By the way, nothing is heard in all of this. It's all silent except for the music.))

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:03 pm
whenever I hear "The Take Over the Breaks Over" at the line "With headlines of FLASH FLASH FLASH photography"
I think of Pete in a room sitting on a leather, tan couch making out with a girl while the paparazzi is taking pictures. Yes.  

patstumpismine

AshIsAwesome

Partying Tactician

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:21 pm
patstumpismine
whenever I hear "The Take Over the Breaks Over" at the line "With headlines of FLASH FLASH FLASH photography"
I think of Pete in a room sitting on a leather, tan couch making out with a girl while the paparazzi is taking pictures. Yes.

Change it to Patrick.
Now.
And yes, I am talking about your name.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:30 pm
In Sending a postcard from a plane crash everytime they say "so make my bed my grave and shovel dirt on to my sheets" i see like this old bed thats made out of brass, ya know the kind, and its almost like its on a green screen, cus it doesnt blend with its background and its really just floating, so the background is like and a city at night when its all dark and its just an empty street, and i see the old bed just floating there its really messy and its just got dirt all over it, and the whole thing is blue like "Take this to your Grave"  

Star_of_the_future

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:24 pm
Okay, this is going to sound bizarre, but when I hear '7 Minutes In Heaven', I think of roller skating and tap dancing.
Don't ask me why. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:28 pm
AshIsAwesome
patstumpismine

Change it to Patrick.
Now.
And yes, I am talking about your name.
rofl

User Image
Your comment reminded me of this icon, which I had tucked away.
And now the icon's making me laugh harder. rofl  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Mika Ishsilleh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:45 am
When I listen to "G.I.N.A.S.F.S." I picture me driving a car, with patrick. that's when they say "If its a drive back home" and when I hear "And I've traced your shadows on the wall Now I kiss them whenever I'm down, Whenever I'm down" I picture someone drawing on the ground a silhouette of a person. and "I was born under a bad sign, But you saved my life That night on the roof of your hotel" I picture patrick and I flying off a hotel roof. yes.  
The Music

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff