Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
SIMS 2 or SIMS Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sims or sims2?
  sims
  SIMS 2
  roller coster ty.3
  pie
  ..apple pie?
View Results

roxxey21

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:16 am
would u rather play sims or sims2 ????? i would rather play sims 2!!!!!!!!!
its wayyyy better!!!
have u ever had more ideas of how to make sim2 or sims better???if u have TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:19 am
SIMS 22222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  

roxxey21

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:11 am
Definately The Sims2 because it has prettier items. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:32 pm
I love the Sims 2 more because you can get up close and personal with your sims. You can zoom right into their faces and view them from any angle...basically any angle. I love it  

Spoilt_lil_missy

285Simcoe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:36 pm
SIMS 2!!! rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:13 pm
The Sims 2 ALL THE WAY! heart

Briannabo

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:36 am
In defense of the Sims, it has more expansion packs that let you do more rather than mostly have more stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:04 am
Lady Vina
In defense of the Sims, it has more expansion packs that let you do more rather than mostly have more stuff.

Well, Sims 2 has "Stuff Packs" as well as expansions. Sims 2 is supposed to get 7 expansions, same as Sims had, and they'll have the addition of the stuff packs.

But I did enjoy Sims, I had lots of fun with it. Well... as much fun I could have with a piece-of-crap computer.

I had one house with a room full of those genie lamps, and my sims would constantly make wishes and there were lots of fires and floods and... sweatdrop  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Newly Appointed Secretary

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:55 am
I prefer The Sims 2.

I like the whole atmosphere and "feel" to the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Sims 2! lol
I used to watch my wife play the original Sims and I'd get bored in minutes, unless someone was being killed (many many many pool ladder accidents before she got told about a money cheat.. -cackles-) or some horrible thing was happening, like a burglary, fire, the creepy clown... those things.

I started offhand watching her play S2... and bought us the Uni & Nightlife XP's! LOL I wanted Uni, she wanted Nightlife. Well.. I wanted both, but I wanted to put them on in order. ROFL
By the time her computer went down, we also had OFB on it. We're planning on waiting for Pets to reinstall OFB, etc.. as now it'll be on MY comp (which so far we've had to update once just to get S2 to work, then again for Uni & Nightlife) so we have to save up and get me a stronger something or other. lol  

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

[CHEMICALVEINS]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:34 pm
The Sims 2 for sure, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for The Sims 1. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:43 am
heart heart heart SIMS 2 is the best!!! it's sooo coool heart heart heart but my BAD computer has many files so its ssooooo slow crying  

Lubeh

athena08905

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:42 pm
I think we all must remember that without sims1 there would be no sims2 hahahaha, of course sims2!!! way better technology and graphics!!! agh I can't wait for pets! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:35 am
Yea definetly sims 2! I can't wait for the Pets!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

tigger_princess

[ Bright Echo ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:39 pm
Sims2 because of all the custom content we're allowed to make ^^ <3  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items