Requesting good strategies? Ask me! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaisos Erranon

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:41 pm
Read topic title.

So, does anyone else on the planet like Mewtwo, or just me?

Anyways, come here if you want to get good strategies, I'm good at thinking them up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:20 pm
yo!

i own as "ROY"
i beat everyone all the time but sadly- lately ive been losing to shiek its not all that much the speed but those darts keep coming-since i have no projectiles i can't like counter it and there is so many when i do the air dodge it runs out and i still get hit by the same barrage.  

RedPhantomCloud

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:37 am
Phantom_Sephiroth
yo!

i own as "ROY"
i beat everyone all the time but sadly- lately ive been losing to shiek its not all that much the speed but those darts keep coming-since i have no projectiles i can't like counter it and there is so many when i do the air dodge it runs out and i still get hit by the same barrage.

i play as roy too, but when you play anohter good player, dont ever expect the fight to be an easy one roy has no advantages against anyone except for his reach, and as for your trouble againt sheik, just shield all the needle, and youll be fine, and short hopping over the needles can help also  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:11 am
Phantom_Renegade
Phantom_Sephiroth
yo!

i own as "ROY"

i play as roy too, but when you play anohter good player, dont ever expect the fight to be an easy one roy has no advantages against anyone except for his reach, and as for your trouble againt sheik, just shield all the needle, and youll be fine, and short hopping over the needles can help also
ill try this out today twisted  

RedPhantomCloud

GRUML3N

O.G. Elder

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:30 pm
mewtwo and kirby are my specialty. heh.. and bowser and yoshi are okay, but mewtwo has so many different moves that you can combine together..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:55 pm
um one more thing if you short hop over the needles make sure you attack him also, because most arial attacks have priority over ground attacks  

Phantom_Renegade

Imadud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:24 pm
I rule Mario and luigi one reflects with the cape of dome and other takes you to a nice trip to heaven with the flames of victory but the good thing about mario is he's jump and cpe and luigi he's super jump and air combos.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:49 am
Samus and both Links are my specialty  

Future_Rockstar_2007

The Pimp named Slickback

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:36 pm
roy link mewtwo and falco.can't no one beat with em.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:45 pm
Can you guys suggest and describe(in detail) some basic combos for Falco/Fox?  

LoneWolf0828

Unvanquished

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:47 pm
Here's an idea...

When an enemy is at low damage (so they won't fly far):

Running attack (time it so you stop near your target) > Up smash > Up aerial (shorthop if needed) > Double jump > Firefox

On a sidenote, try to use firefox at an angle so you land somewhat away from your opponent. Land too close, and you're screwed if they do a recovery. Also, If you want a safer, abbreviated combo, just do the first four steps, and finish with a shine, or fox's regular aerial (press A without holding a direction.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:33 pm
if u are fox learn how to wave-shine, and if u are falco learn to pillar with d-air to shine, repeat  

Phantom_Renegade

Edrobot

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:26 pm
although my favorite chericter is Mr. Game & Watch, the most effective chericters for me are eiter Fox and Falco, becuase they are fast and can reflesct projectiles, or Samus, beacuse of her charge beam. HINT: Use Fox/Falco's reflect move on an opponents pokeball mid-air, and it becomes yours.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:35 am
do u hav any stratigies on pichu??cause every time i use him/her i lose even in handi caps but im good with pikachu for some reason  

sweet angel026

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:42 pm
stare

You'll have to prove yourself to me...

I play as Ganondorf.

And the occasional Capn. Falcon.

My biggest problem is Falco.

Strategies for both Ganondorf vs. Falco, and Capn vs. Falco.

Go.  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces