Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Characters
Who all thinks Mario is the most useful person on SSBM/why?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Mario the most useful character
  yes
  no
  sometimes
View Results

spiderlord65

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:46 am
I like to play the way some people call cheap and hang out next to the edge of any level and when someone tries to get back on Iuse the cape and turn them around
And some characters can't grab onto ledges when facing away from it like Luigi and when he is trying to get back on I turn him around so he is facing the other way and then you getr to laugh at the person that you did it to because it looks quite funny  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:09 am
Mario's mid-air A attack seems to break through just about everything
except MasterHand O'course  

spiderlord65

demonman153

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:07 pm
does the luigi happen to use his up+B right after you cape him turning to face you? no? try it. if you are about 120% your pretty much dead if that connects  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:19 am
Up+B i wuv the coins comin outta the character and the spin has no coins.Unlike luigi his up+b makes others sent flying(but sometimes coins come out) and the spin (down+b) is the same  

Boogoohead_teh_fire_yoshi

Zerotar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:47 pm
DanielW
Up+B i wuv the coins comin outta the character and the spin has no coins.Unlike luigi his up+b makes others sent flying(but sometimes coins come out) and the spin (down+b) is the same
Luigi's down b goes farther than Mario's.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:34 am
Indeed it does.

I'm staying out of this.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:20 pm
It depends on who your up against. As good as I think Mario is, I think he has a limit to how good you can get with him. He really lacks in ranged, both reach-wise and projectile-wise.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:44 pm
xXDrummingBeastXx
It depends on who your up against. As good as I think Mario is, I think he has a limit to how good you can get with him. He really lacks in ranged, both reach-wise and projectile-wise.

Why haven't you gotten here sooner?? Every single one of your posts has been non-noob.

You're my new friend. biggrin  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:16 pm
SilentBlackTiger
xXDrummingBeastXx

Why haven't you gotten here sooner?? Every single one of your posts has been non-noob.

You're my new friend. biggrin

Haha, I try to get my facts straight xd  
Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces