Serenity's Supermind - The story of a Spy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:23 am
The story:
Serenity always seems kind of retarded (at least to me she does), right?
Well, it turns out she's actually some sort of super spy working for the FBI or something and she's gathering info...

Because...
When Marik took over Joey and Tea he tied them up to the ceiling and did perverted sadistic things without the two of them knowing. Odion taped all of it... Even Bakura walking in, laughing at them, playing around a bit and leaving again. Serenity found the tape and is looking for evidence so she can sew the trio.
This is the main reason for Serenity being with the others... They're far below her... Mentally... Since she graduated rather early but managed to keep it quiet somehow... She does about everything to get information, too. surprised

Roles:
Marik/Malik => Kawamura Keigo
Bakura/Ryou => Angel of Flames
Yugi/ Yami =>
Ishizu =>
Odion =>
Tea =>
Mokuba =>
Seto =>
Serenity => Miss Chloie
Mai =>
Duke =>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:49 pm
(*for some reason is affraid to make the first post concerning anything at all*)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:04 pm
((I claim bakura xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:34 am
((It won't bite... It just had a piece of me. :p ))  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:16 pm
(Well, then I guess I'll be serenity... *baits RP with a cheeseburger on a 53ft pole.*)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:49 am
((*snatches away cheeseburger and eats it*. I'm starving. Ok... WHo should I be...? I was thinking Duke because I'm sort of obsessed, but he isn't an important chara in this RP. ))  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:07 pm
((How about marik? make things interesting xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:08 pm
(I was...totally going to suggest that, actually. I just knew that She's also doing Marik/Malik in another RP at the moment. ;o How interesting that we both did that. Marik's like... the evil main character. *thinks that keigo would play him well*)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:43 am
(( pirate Do we wait for more or do we start?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:05 am
((hm... let's get cracken', then add on later xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:46 am
(Hawr! So who starts?)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:03 pm
((not moi... this is serenity's story xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:24 pm
(sorry, the past few days have been rip-off-your-arm busy. sweatdrop )

With a soft click, the girl closed her binder, the homework she'd completed safely inside. After, she put her head down on folded arms. What time was it now? Well, it really wasn't late yet. She just needed a nap. Yes, that was it. She'd been up late the night before talking to her brother on the phone. She smiled into her desk, remembering all of the chaos that had unfolded on her brother's side the night before. He'd had her on speaker phone, but that came in handy when Yuugi ate the last of the pocky and various crashing sounds could be heard. Shizuka figured that it was her brother chasing Yuugi around the room. It wasn't anything dangerous though, because she could hear Yuugi laughing. Then, Tea had come over and saw the boys appearing to chase eachother. She pictured the elder girl's expression and giggled at the image in her mind.

It was those simple things that seemed to make her the most happy now-a-days. She was afraid that she was growing up too quickly...everything seemed to be on the go...she was always busy! She tried her best to find joy in small things that people usually took for granted... Things like walking on the street instead of running... hanging out with friends and the like.

"Hey! you're one of those Rare hunters!" A voice suddenly yelled outside.

Shizuka's head lifted in shock. Right outside her house? Why? Did this have something to do with Jou? She always worried about him...

The voices broke her train of thought again and she raced downstairs.
"Yes, I am! You lost to me you little squirt, so I get to take your deck to Master Marik now! Hand it over!"
"Hey! give those back you jerk!"
"I see no reason to..."
"How about I'll grind your face into the pavement!"
"I'd like to see you try it!"
"If you don't give me my deck back, you will!"

Shizuka watched through a now opened door as the Rare hunter put the poor guy's deck into a black knapsack. She went unnoticed as she slipped behind him when he turned his attention back to his victim--Who'd just bullrushed him. Durring the tussle, she took the bag inside and dumped it out on the counter. Then she rushed over to the closet and took out a half empty bag of sugar and put it in the knapsack. Then she moved quickly back outside and replaced it.

She'd only just set it on the ground when the rare hunter noticed her.
"What are you doing?!" he demanded, whirling around. She saw how the boy was laying on the ground, his knees drawn to his chest. She saw the blood comming from his body and wondered how the Rare hunter could have done so much damage in mere seconds. She took a step back though and held her hands into the air.

"Nothing! I didn't touch it" she said quickly, doing her very best to look as scared and girlish as possible... It wasn't that hard. The man humphed and grabbed his knapsack, walking off with it and leaving the bleeding guy on the sidewalk. Serenity quickly moved over to him and helped him up. She brought him inside and showed him the cards in the kitchen. Some of them had fallen onto the floor there were so many. He was grateful to her and showed it by picking out only his own deck from the mess.

But once he left, Shizuka found that her interest was not in looking at the amazingly detailed pictures on the cards...but a small disk that could have been either data...music...or a video. She picked it up and examined it, wondering what was on it, and if it were valuable to the Rare hunters.

'Whatever it is,' she reasoned to herself, 'It can't be good...I should probably show Aiji this...' But as she continued to look at her reflection in the disk, she realized that she had to see what was on it before she showed someone at work. In a flash, she was back upstairs in her room, the disk was in the computer, and she sat wide-eyed watching the screen.

(I tried to make it tangible... it's long... but it's an intro? sweatdrop they'll be shorter in the future...)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:46 am
(Sure was fun to read. 4laugh )  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:48 pm
((twas a great read! biggrin you make a spiffy serenity!))

Bakura sat on his couch and staring at the ceiling. He couldn't remember the last few weeks, but whatever had happened was making Yami giggle. WAY too much.
'Ok... what the hell happened while I was trapped in my own mind?' Bakrua asked, rueing the answer.
'Bwahaha!!! It was great, you should have been there!' Yami crowed, and that's all that Bakura could get out of his other self.
"This can't be good..." Bakura muttered, sipping his coffee. He was hungry... again. Yami kept forgeting that the host needed to eat once in a while. Sighing, he got up and went to the kitchen. Bakura had lost about thirty pounds over maybe a week and a half. His physician was just about having a heart attack at every visit it seemed.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff