Reply Characters
V.S. Samus!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedPhantomCloud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:04 pm
(i use Roy/marth)well i beat him once with marth but im having alot of trouble with samus now--
And not even the usual sit back and blast missles... THIS GUY IS BEATING ME UP FRONT AND CLOSE COMBAT!! roy is actually almost getting over powered by... samus?

well fight upfront then when he knocks me back for the first time, im in the air and then it starts he has like a barrage of attacks that makes it so you WILL get hit- Example: im getting closer as he charges the "B" then he lets it go i dodge it he shoots a missle i hold down and duck it, as i land he Down smashes me away again-
also he can vary it and alternate
Ex2: charges shot as i run in from when i just landed back on the stage, he svaes the "B" fires a missle i either swipe it away with my sword or jump over it(or get hit) then he releases the full "B" attack i sheild(or get blasted back away for the same thing again) and he down smashes(shield stab) me away.
Ex3 sad yeah i know it's getting lenthy sorry,but iv'e tried alot of stuff.) after the blast or missle fails and im coming for an dash attack/dash-smash(f-smash) he'll grab me with the chain and throw me into a d-smash or f-smash.

Also when i edgeguard hell fall down so i can't hit him and use the chain to hang on and come back up Grapping the edge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:45 pm
Um....Samus is a girl...and a hot one at that...
User Image
Yes, that is official art from a metroid game ^_^

And of course Samus is kicking your butt! She is awesome! She gives me a challenge on the higher difficulty levels! I mean, Samus is just a good fighter. She is one of my best characters ^_^

Girl power all the way!  

Tel-Jilad Squirrel

Headstrong Bookworm

RedPhantomCloud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:22 am
stare stare  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:29 am
wow your right samus is hot, but hey havent i seen u before on the gaia magic guild ???

anyways i admit this is an uphill fight for roy, but really most of all roys fights are uphill, trust me jus folo the pm i sent u and u should have no trouble  

Phantom_Renegade

Tel-Jilad Squirrel

Headstrong Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:42 pm
Phantom_Renegade
wow your right samus is hot, but hey havent i seen u before on the gaia magic guild ???

anyways i admit this is an uphill fight for roy, but really most of all roys fights are uphill, trust me jus folo the pm i sent u and u should have no trouble

I am in a lot of guilds ^_^

Samus was lawyas one of my biggest challenges in both SSB and SSBM. I think the real secret to beating her is to just be really, really, really good with whoever you are using.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:11 am
Tel-Jilad Squirrel
Phantom_Renegade

I am in a lot of guilds ^_^

Samus was lawyas one of my biggest challenges in both SSB and SSBM. I think the real secret to beating her is to just be really, really, really good with whoever you are using.

lol  

Phantom_Renegade

demonman153 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

demonman153

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:10 pm
if i get a 5 you owe me 1k.

use marth not roy. shfflc and fair juggle. if you cant do ethier of those then wavedash back then forward smash. if needed chain throw.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:10 pm
^ you owe me 1k ^  

demonman153

Tigerzero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:11 pm
Samus was the first level 9 I started practising with when Training my Mewtwo. I beat samus about 3/4 of the matches.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:46 am
demon what are u talking about ???m i have no gold for u  

Phantom_Renegade

Reaper1120

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:49 am
Tel-Jilad Squirrel
User Image

And of course Samus is kicking your butt! She is awesome! She gives me a challenge on the higher difficulty levels! I mean, Samus is just a good fighter. She is one of my best characters ^_^

Girl power all the way!
but in this game she acts more robotic thenb girl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:04 pm
eh samus... well if i'm not samus myself, I'll use pichu, and that works out rather well...  

thinkinghurts42

Muffs

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:24 pm
Samus is fugly.
ANYWAAAYS.
The stupid robot is deadly in the hands of a n00b.
I am no good with Marth or Roy, but perhaps... rush up and slash a lot, then back up, and wait for the charge, and dash-jump to a dair.
I dunno.
Dx
Sorry.
I got nothng good.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:06 pm
Tel-Jilad Squirrel
User Image

Girl power all the way!

You know everytime i see a picture of samus aran, i start tp flip out cause her beauty.
I use Samus in both smash bros and melee, cause her screw attack summersault and her morphball ability.
Plus there is a new metroid comong out for nintendo wii and new smash bros brawl.  

nolongerusingthis

nolongerusingthis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:08 pm
Samus been trying to be on spotlight along side Mario, Nintendo's Icon.
If you dont like it, TOUGH LUCK! stare  
Characters

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces