Submit

What's so historical about you?
  I shot Tupac.
View Results

Historical

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:46 pm
User Image

I actually just wanna know why all of you narutards like Naruto so much. xD
I, myself, like it because of the characters, plot, action, and because I support Kishimoto-sensei til death. D:<
(Very not into depth answers because I don't feel like typing much)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:52 am
The art. In the manga. The proportions and perspective are VERY impressive.
Of course, also being in love with a couple characters drags me into the plot. domokun heart
A HUGE reason Iread it is because I want to know what happens next. To Sasuke. Naruto. Currently, the Chuunins' new moves.

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:13 pm
I like the plot of the story. It's very good! I am also drawn to the artwork, I've always wanted to draw well and I can't blaugh I also like the realistic characters ^^ In some animes the characters are not very realistic personality wise, but they mostly are in this anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:49 pm
churrlo
I like the plot of the story. It's very good! I am also drawn to the artwork, I've always wanted to draw well and I can't blaugh I also like the realistic characters ^^ In some animes the characters are not very realistic personality wise, but they mostly are in this anime.
What drives me nuts is that Shikamaru is realistic, but SO unlikely and rare. It's why I hate when people say they're just like him... They're more like Naruto; dumb and lazy. Well, not dumb; Naruto is average with this smart moments. Like most people.

I also hate it when they say they are like Sasuke and Gaara. They are both very self-destructive and angry. They are ACTUALLY depressed, feel like dying a lot of the time, have HUGE burdens on their backs... it's a feeling most people will never know.

Oh, I'm not arguing with you, though. I totally agree. 3nodding

Syndactyly

Historical

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:54 pm
Shikalee
What drives me nuts is that Shikamaru is realistic, but SO unlikely and rare. It's why I hate when people say they're just like him... They're more like Naruto; dumb and lazy. Well, not dumb; Naruto is average with this smart moments. Like most people.

I also hate it when they say they are like Sasuke and Gaara. They are both very self-destructive and angry. They are ACTUALLY depressed, feel like dying a lot of the time, have HUGE burdens on their backs... it's a feeling most people will never know.

User Image

Well usually when someone says they're similar to a character they give reasons.
Only complete "n00bs" to the Naruto anime/manga just say, "I'm like Sasuke." and give no plausible reason for their statement.
Another thing, with the Sasuke and Gaara stuff; you never really know who could be very similar to them.
Of course there is noone that is going to be exactly like them, but there are some anguish ridden teens (Example only) out there that go through some of their issues.
Although I'm pretty sure dealing with an extremely old sand demon isn't one of their troubles. o_O

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:56 pm
Historical
Shikalee

User Image

Well usually when someone says they're similar to a character they give reasons.
Only complete "n00bs" to the Naruto anime/manga just say, "I'm like Sasuke." and give no plausible reason for their statement.
Another thing, with the Sasuke and Gaara stuff; you never really know who could be very similar to them.
Of course there is noone that is going to be exactly like them, but there are some anguish ridden teens (Example only) out there that go through some of their issues.
Although I'm pretty sure dealing with an extremely old sand demon isn't one of their troubles. o_O

User Image

Well you can never be to sure about sand demon, ya know? xd  

RikuXdeath

Historical

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:58 pm
RikuXdeath
Historical
Shikalee

User Image

User Image

Well you can never be to sure about sand demon, ya know? xd
User Image

You're so right.
I should research how many people have been possesed by a sand demon and have torn people to shreds while in that state. xD
Kidding.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:02 pm
Yay I didn't get argued with blaugh And that makes me mad too! >< Everyone seems to think they are like the self-destructive characters >< Just how many Sasuke's do we have running around? xd

And if I am like someone, I'd give a reason! For example I think I am like Naruto. I would say this because I am energetic, courageous, confident for the most part, and I wish to be acknowledged. Now I didn't go through any of the pain and torment he did blaugh But I suppose personality wise I could be similar to him, or at least that is what everyone tells me.

And I agree on the Shikamaru thing! He is a very realistic character, although unlikely and rare. ^^ He is very unique!  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:07 pm
User Image

My friend is somewhat similar to Shikamaru.
Of course not nearly as smart but he is pretty smart for being 15.
3nodding
My friend is also extremely lazy and hates working. Although he does it because he knows he has to.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:57 pm
Cool! ^^  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:49 pm
User Image

COOLY TO THE MAX!!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:49 am
Hai ^^  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:49 am
I was basically forced into becoming a Narutard near when it came out.. ;_;

1m lik3 Shikomoru cuz I be jst lik3 him!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:58 pm
Gaaa^San
I was basically forced into becoming a Narutard near when it came out.. ;_;

1m lik3 Shikomoru cuz I be jst lik3 him!!!

xd xp rofl That's good razz  

churrlo

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces