Sesshoumaru + __________
  Rin, duh! (Just older)
  Kagura, of course
  Uh, Kagome (as if it wasn't obvious)
  ..... Naraku =P *runs away*
View Results

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:39 am
Just state your opinions - whether you think they are a couple, father/daughter, disciple/master or brother/sister. Personally I think they are a couple for the future, obviously not right now as Rin is still 7/8 *pokes* But when she matures, yeah, I think they would be a perfect couple.
I can't actually see Rin growing up and Sesshoumaru NOT being with her. sweatdrop I know the couplings generally go Sesshoumaru/Kagura and Rin/Kohaku, but I seriously can't imagine Rin just hightailing it out of there and shacking up with Kohaku. And after the manga, Sesshoumaru-sama cannot be with Kagura, unfortunately. *sighs*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:43 pm
Well, to me, I don't really mind if Rin ends up with Sesshomaru or Kohaku. sweatdrop However, at this point, I see Sesshomaru as like some sort of guardian or protector of Rin... but when Rin actually grows up, then it might change... maybe. Spoiler... In the latest chapters of Inuyasha, Rin dies & it seems that Sesshomaru can't revive her again with Tenseiga!! I can't wait to read the next one to see if Sesshomaru ever does bring Rin back to life & Sesshomaru really seems to be enraged & sad (that shows how much Sessomaru cares for her)... oh yeah, Kohaku's currently following Sesshomaru's group ever since Kikyo past away.  

RedRainDropz

high summoner of aeons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:25 am
I believe sesshoumaru and rin will stay together,because no matter how hard rin tries she will always love her brave protector.She will show him the true meaning of love and happiness and his tough side will melt away well at least just for her.Cause him to return her love and be with her as long as Rin shall live. Then again with one look at my sig and you can see i believe in most romances sweatdrop but how can i not.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:27 pm
Well sure I could see Sesshoumaru with Rin in the future.  

snubsnub
Crew

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:05 am
snubsnub
Well sure I could see Sesshoumaru with Rin in the future.

xd *is relieved*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:34 am
i would say kagura... blaugh  

Ichijou

the halfhuman alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:13 pm
Ichijou
i would say kagura... blaugh

kagura? i dont know about her, she just seems too stupid for sesshoumaru.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:12 pm
well...I think that their relation is cute whee sweatdrop he's always so cold but cares for her a lot, and she is like his light, I hope that we get to see Rin grow up and become his mate.  

Nagasu~tenshi

XenoSaga-Kos-Mos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:31 pm
I think they do. I think when little rin gets a bit older their will be little sesshy and rin pups. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:10 pm
i can't picture rin with anyine, actually. and sesshomaru is just too old. by far. although he's still cute. 3nodding

wiccanrenegade

Dangerous Genius

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MistyQue_harper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:26 am
he may wanna look the tough youkai with no feelings, but he's starting to lok like his father, no matter how hard he hates the weak part for a human
that's what's making him crazy and more tough, cuz he wants to hide his feelings for Rin
it's obvious in the series as well

Kagura is powerfull, but she's no match for Fluffy sama. he could kill her without bracing himself  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:54 pm
I can't see Rin and Sesshomaru together.  

Murasaki008

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:58 am
XenoSaga-Kos-Mos
I think they do. I think when little rin gets a bit older their will be little sesshy and rin pups. ^^

I hope so. I don't seem them ever getting married or anything, but just a casual relationship thing XD Whenever Jaken's back is turned.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:34 pm
I can't see them together, even when Rins is older the age differecnce is huge, I could see Kohaku though  

red_twisted_dragon

Youka-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:46 pm
I used to hate the idea of Rin and Sesshomaru together, since the age difference, but I saw the light and I find the pairing quite intersting. You just gotta worry about how it would begin :P  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff