Other
View Results

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:00 am
So, why does everyone here want/use the Lab Ray? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:07 am
I use it for colors & stats. I honestly don't care about levels much, because more levels means it costs more to go to the Training School on Mystery Island xd Plus, a high level means nothing if the other stats are too low.

After discovering it can change a pet's gender, though, I stopped using it on my main pet, and started adopted pets and LRing them to increase the number of rare color pets in the Pound. I still don't like level increases, because a higher level means it costs more to adopt, and I've always disapproved of the inequality in the adoption process.

But the pet I've got while I'm typing this post up has changed gender six times and species three times, and still not turned a non-basic color! gonk rofl

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

jesikitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:49 am
Looking to get avater pets or just some rare and cool colors.My red Yurble turned into a Biscuit yurble today! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:21 am
Definantly for cool colors. And anything other than a quiggle. Yup yup. For my adoption center.  

Extreme Yoloing

surfingpikachu95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:26 pm
I use the lab ray for colors and species. ^^ Not so much for stats. I'm aiming for avatar colors/species. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:57 am
im trying to get the pet lab avvie at the moment. But i like how you never know whats going to happen. And plus you might get a rare pet or color out of it. thats why i love it.  

AnglesandDemons

moonlight dragon Princess

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:48 pm
i have it to get the av and now to chnge my pet back to a lupe that has blue on it  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:32 am
I used it to get my pet's stats up before I started training him.
Now I use it to try & get avatar pets.

[ Z a d i i e ]

Fisher Thinker Table0.012

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:33 pm
just for color, I have gotten an island pet, which got lost in transfer, and a red poogle today, woot, two limited edition, one I adopted from pound. Now I guess I'm earning for PB for Flusht, he is not being zap, he's special wink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:18 am
I originally got the Lab Ray Map so I could turn my Kau Jelly...I know, I could have waited forever...BUT fortunately, I got a Rainbow Fountain Faerie Quest, and was able to turn it Jelly that way!! (Now I don't have to worry about it changing species or anything like that) I only use the Lab Ray rarely on my Korbat now..  

FlixiePixie

The Nimi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:38 pm
Am I the only one in this guild that hasn't used the Lab Ray?
By the way~
Hi! I'm Nimi
Nimbus_hydrobolt on Neo  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:55 pm
I need help finding the lab ray map gonk . Can anyone help me?  

iMugiwara Luffy

stargal368

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:08 am
I use the Lab Ray pretty much for colours. I'm not really into battling, so that's not an option. I've gotten some pretty good colours from it too! I think it's worth it to get it. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:26 pm
I mainly zap them for the colours. My lab ray is on a side account so I don't really plan on battling them. I was really lucky, with one of my first zaps my pet changed species...and then only a few zaps later it turned grey. I was so chuffed.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

[Softball Chick]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:43 pm
i use the labray because i can get abandoned pets a good home if they turn into a good color. so far i have adopted a jetsam, poor fellow, zaped her into a ghost jetsam, a shadow pteri, and a glowing jetsam as well. that is why i use the labray. biggrin  
Pets, Petpets, and the Lab Ray

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff