Back to Guilds

Tags: neopets, neopia 

Reply Neopia Central
Pet Spotlight ^______^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you entering your pet to Pet Spotlight?
  I will soon
  I have already
  Nope..never too lazy
  Spam
View Results

[.Sei.]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:43 pm
Basically, this is a place where you can show off your pet, or dream pet, before or after you enter it in Pet Spotlight, or stuff...
Comments are welcome, just as long as you don't spam ^_____^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:44 pm
Zetsooe
Living is about having fun....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was born somewhere, and discarded into the pound at an early age. However, my owner shinimi adopted me and has always loved me forever since. I love shinimi as well.
Ever since, shinimi has trained me to my best and hoping to train me even further so I can fight.
My Neostats
- Statistics -
Species : Gelert
Colour : Halloween
Level : 21
Height : 67 cms.
Weight : 89 lbs.
Hit Points : 1 / 25
Strength : GREAT (3 cool
Defence : GREAT (34)
Movement : GREAT (3 cool
Intelligence : bright
Fishing Skill : 37

BD stats
Played : 71
Won : 23
Lost : 37
Drawn : 11
Score : 1373

So far, I've defeated Inflatable Balthazar, Chia Clown, Pant Devil, Ghost Lupe, and Harry the Mutant Moehog. I hope I can defeat more...and also be able to find the Cave Chia ^_____^

I also have a Snoogy but I can't find a picture of it -____-;; And I can't be bothered saving it and putting through imageshack -_____-;;

Prizes I've won
Oh my goodiness ^_____^ This happened on Halloween 31st October 2005...I hope I can win another one this year....
And now the trophy ^____^
And the image in which I drew....
Stupid computer turned my lovely drawing into a gif file which really pissed me off....ah well....Since I can use the digicam soon...I'll retake the photo...haha XD
And the story I wrote....

~~~~~~~~~
It was Halloween night. Everyone was excited. Trickle treats, lollies, cobwebs and pumpkin decorations flying everywhere, all over my neohome. Neopets of all kinds have knocked on our door for hundreds of times, asking for lollies. All of which were scared by Zetsooe’s pranks while leaving. Finally, the sun was setting, and less people came door-knocking. I could hear a lot of banging upstairs…probably Zetsooe searching through my old costume box again.
I decided to seat myself on my sofa reading a scary story book when...
Ohhhhhhh...Boo!
Zetsooe jumped from behind and scared me.

"How do I look?" he asked. I turned around, rather annoyed and also interested…but I try not to let that show.

"Very scary." I replied dully as I grabbed my book and continued reading. Maybe that wasn't the best idea. He circled me, eyeing me with his viscous vampire eyes and revealing his sharp vampire teeth.

“I know you’re interested.” He smiled. Evil he is, I say….

“I’m reading a book, go away.” However he didn’t (as expected). He started circling me, eyeing me with his viscous vampire eyes and revealing his sharp vampire teeth.

Of course, I thought this was just some ordinary prank he usually does to me so I ignored him. He never learns does he?

Then he suddenly disappeared, but I continued reading anyway. All of a sudden, he kissed me, his sharp teeth piercing through my skin.

"Aaaargh!! Okay, okay you win" I shouted jumping off my chair. I looked at him; he looked at me, and started giving me those innocent looks. I realized how good he looked in the Halloween costume. But that shouldn’t stop me from feeling sympathetic and giving in to his pleading eyes. He is way too mischievous.

“You never take me out to anywhere!” whined Zetsooe as he looked pleadingly at the basket.

“That’s because you’re way too cheeky” I snapped back.

Zetsooe walked towards me, jumped on the sofa and curled up and sat on my lap and began whimpering and whining. Finally I gave in and insisted he chewed the basket handle.

Zetsooe gave an evil smile.

"How do I look?" he asked again as he jumped off the sofa, his cape flying, as if he was superhero. I looked at him closely. There were Halloween pumpkins dangling from both his ears. His tail was shaped in a form of a bat. He was wearing the old vampire cape I’d got a few years ago.

"Scary, but you definitely suit your costume." I replied. Yea...vampires and gelerts are both cheeky.

"Want to go trickle treating?" I asked, putting my thick leather jacket on. Zetsooe nodded vigorously and lounged for the basket.

"Its ten minutes till midnight" he replied as he danced around, waving his tail and proudly showing off his costume to me.

"Ah well, you'll enjoy it though," I smiled at him as I opened the door and took him out into the dark night...

Who knows what kind of pranks we’ll be getting…oh wait, what kind of pranks Zetsooe will make on other people.

Happy Halloweens everyone: D
~~~~~~~~~

I know it's cheesy....-______-;;

For more info...please visit Zetsooe's page at: http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Zetsooe
Thank you ^____^

Friends
Currently, there's xWhispers_returnsx and yeah -____-;;

Fanart
Thanks to Miles who drew this. We all miss you =(
If you have any fanart you'd like to share, please PM or neomail me ^^ Zetsooe and I love fanart ^^

My goals for Zetsooe
To get a gelert gallery underway or something like that
To get Zetsooe super dooper fightable so he can beat geo and Kan razz

There....hope you like it...I want to make a petpage out of this too ^____^

[.Sei.]

P A N D A P P L E.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:17 pm
Wow congrats! I entered my meerca in the BC but her picture never showed up....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:47 pm
I tried once, but failed. crying  

dolphinSYJ

[.Sei.]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:49 pm
Thanks, try entering them on special occasions, I entered mine on Halloween....(I waited about 2 weeks before submitting my stuff)

Submit your Meerca the week before Meerca Day, Noella Sponge and or something like that ^_________^
Also, look in the "Coming Soon" section to see what is upcoming so you can prepare for those...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Oooh, congrats. My aisha Darcixial and Kougra Malkyhor got pet spotlight a while back but i havent entered recently 3nodding  

Black Arcanine

roocee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:04 pm
I am not very artsy. I can't draw at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:44 pm
I drew a picture of my Shadow Tonu and it made it in the art gallery. It was so awesome! I got 10k, a trophy, and a Halloween PB for it!  

Sexclamation

Excitable Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

EBthePurple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:09 pm
I just don't feel like writting a whole page of stuff in order for it to get in.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:18 pm
I entered one of my old pets on another account.. But then it got frozen, so.. Yeah.....  

Koysry

Strong Glad

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:49 am
I'm not nearly good enough to win. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:06 pm
i didn't think you'd have to DRAW pictures...i don't know how to make my pictures appear on the computor... sweatdrop  

Lollipop05

Germangirly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:56 am
I am too lazy to enter mine, but check em' out!
username for neopets:
Missconniegirl  
Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces