It was brilliant!
  Not great but not bad either...
  It was terrible!
View Results

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:13 am
So, the DVD is coming out November 13th I think... I thought it was quite good... a little cheesy but gave me a chance to stare at McFly for an hour! heart

My fave bit was the concert at the end because I was there then they filmed that! rofl

What did you all think of it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:07 am
I already have the DVD. It was released on August 22 in North America and I bought it that day and watched it too. I think it could have shown McFly as less of a newbie-like band, but it was still great to see them. I watch that movie whenever I can.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:51 am
reven_dragon
I already have the DVD. It was released on August 22 in North America and I bought it that day and watched it too. I think it could have shown McFly as less of a newbie-like band, but it was still great to see them. I watch that movie whenever I can.

Wow! You're so lucky! I would watch it everyday if I had it!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:11 am
*hum* i havent seen it! i just said it was brilliant in the vote...well, coz its has the guys in it?! im getting it in november definatly! lalalala rofl  

bubble.pop.fizz

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:15 pm
bubble.pop.fizz
*hum* i havent seen it! i just said it was brilliant in the vote...well, coz its has the guys in it?! im getting it in november definatly! lalalala rofl

Look out for an inflatable guitar in the crowd in the concert scene... that's my friend!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:50 pm
awww wow dudey! i will indeed! hehehe! x blaugh  

bubble.pop.fizz

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:50 am
just my luck is great yeah i agree a great chance to see mcfly lol i cant belive they can act well they dont say much but wot they say is enough lol. The only thing wrong with the film is lindney i really dont like her but i didnt go to see her i went to see mcfly lol.

cant wait for the dvd to come out are the extras any good ?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:45 am
There's a McFly featurette on the North American DVD release, deleted/extended scenes, and a featurette about the wardrobe of the movie.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:59 am
aww wicked  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:21 am
The film is gr8, the best bit bout it was going to see it with all my mcfly mates and seein them at the premier for it! Remeber the hats Tez???? i still have mine!!! lol!

We all nearly got thrown out of the cinema cos everytime they came on we went "wooooooooo Mcfly!!" lol! and was singing along with the songs and tht!! What a great nite tht was! Cnt wait for it to come out! and ive now found a place i caqn get the Just My Luck cd as well!! yay!

Lauz34

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:44 am
ha ha i have my hat still yeah that as a wicked day going to the premier want to do it again lol

yeah i want to see it again i cant rember bits lol wish it would hurry up and come out lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:33 am
love this film mcfly make it better razz  

mcfly-lover88

Fall out boy devoted

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:45 pm
[Sadly] First time I saw McFly. Or heard of them. I was like "Ooh they're good. And hot." and I wondered if they were a realy band. Lo and hehold they are!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:04 am
lol they sure are biggrin

woohooo i have the dvd now so i can watch mcfly more yay biggrin  

tez18
Vice Captain

Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items