Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Weekly show and tell for 9/10 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:30 pm
W00T! I finished my first sweater last night. I wore it to school today and actually got a compliment on it. 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Doesn't it just go wonderfully with my bright yellow PJ bottoms?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:27 pm
It matches beautifully. ^^

Seriously, though - that's a pretty sweater! Nice job!  

Brunette_Star

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:29 am
That is pretty sweet. If I knew how to put pictures into posts I would totally show off the new pair of handwarmers I've almost finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:41 am
All you have to do is get the pic on your computer, then load it on either photobucket or tagworld (I use the later). The site will give you a url for the picture. You put this in your post, with [img ] and [ /img] around it  

knitting_needle_ninja

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:22 am
knitting_needle_ninja
All you have to do is get the pic on your computer, then load it on either photobucket or tagworld (I use the later). The site will give you a url for the picture. You put this in your post, with [img ] and [ /img] around it

Thank you sooooooo much!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:41 am
VP Club Freakin Justice
knitting_needle_ninja

Thank you sooooooo much!
Lady Anubis: GREAT JOB! You did a beautiful job on it. I love the sleeves! heart
KNN: Imageshack and Tinypic also work well. 3nodding Just google them up for the URLs.

Peppermint Elf

Moonlight Warrior

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:37 pm
User Image

This is the left hand of the new pair of handwarmers I'm working on now. This afternoon I'm going to start a new hat.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:17 pm
I heart your buttons! They make your handwarmers look like something from the 1920's. Very cool. 3nodding  

knitting_needle_ninja

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:21 pm
knitting_needle_ninja
I heart your buttons! They make your handwarmers look like something from the 1920's. Very cool. 3nodding

Thanks! That's what I was going for.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:46 am
today in class my teach was talking about how we have to learn to use both sides of our brain, and so told us through out the week, to try and draw a scechy profile from the right, and then the left right next to is... and see how the left and right side look diferent.
so what do I do? I draw them, turn them into patterns for fabric, and sow them into fabric! I just know she'll get a kick out of that! xd  

Lee Kushrenada

knitting_needle_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:29 am
i've got a couple of projects going right now. I started on a baby blanket for my cousin (pic in my journal), and I'm making an anime arigumi. I'm making Sho from YuGiOh GX. I've only got about an inch of one arm done, so I'll post more pics once you can tell what it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:32 am
@Lady Anubis: eek where did you find the pattern for that? its so AWESOME!

I'm currently waiting on a friend to come over and order the yarn for a commission project - she wants me to make a sweater for her boyfriend's birthday present. Other than that I'm just working on odd little projects here and there. Planning for Christmas, you know. Speaking of which, I would like to get some opinions on color for a present for a friend of mine. Her color request was just 'blue and yellow'. I didn't want to do the usual stripe pattern because well, lets just say shes very huggable and it wouldn't flatter her. So I decided to use a sweater from HotKnits. I had originally planned to use royal blue in the middle, as you can see in the picture, but when i looked at Caron's Perfect Match colors I got a new idea and I'm kinda leaning towards it on the right. What do you guys think?

User Image  

gemini6184

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:41 am
@Gemini: I don't use patterns. I designed it myself as I was working.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:28 pm
Gemini - I like the one on the right!  

VP Club Freakin Justice

gemini6184

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:39 pm
LadyAnubis
@Gemini: I don't use patterns. I designed it myself as I was working.
eek did you write it down? sweatdrop  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces