Reply Gaming, Computer & Console Talk
Any Counter Strike players here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1TS JESUS LOL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:06 am
Hey my Aussie mates, just wondering if any of you guys play Counter strike, preferably 1.6 or Source?, if so, are you a serious player, play for fun? Are you part of a clan? And would you recommend any decent non-lan Aussie servers to visit?

Thanks.

1JL.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:59 am
i've played it a couple of times before at my friends house! it's a fun game!

one time i was goign to go through the door on D_Dust 2 and the enemy we're faster! one of them poped out from behind the door and started shooting! but someone else had thrown a flash grenade there and nobody could see! so i just let it rip and somehow my bullets managed to find the terrorist and victory was mine! until the rest of them came and totally ******** me up!lol

my friends brother is a hardcore player! he's 14 years old and in a clan! the clan is called relatively serious and he plays with the name tiddlez or somethig like that!

i really want that game but i can't be screwed to pay for it!lol i tried to get it for free but that was too difficult!  

Maxymous

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:51 am
yeah i play online every so often, but ive reformated my computer and steam was abandoned... it'll come back on sometime or other...

dunno what servers i play but its mostly fun maps or i used to own a server myself for teh gungame mod... but it died with steam...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:39 pm
I've played randomly on on some random download at school, and like Halo, in my opinion, it sucked mrgreen  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Gaming, Computer & Console Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items