0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no idea
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Fireshaper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:50 pm
Ok, so I was wondering if Yahiko no sakabato would come out as a volume, or just as one episode in Shonen Jump. I was going to get it, but when I finally decided to, the next month's issue had come out, and they threw the other one away. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:36 pm
My guess is it's in Shonen Jump only, though it'd certainly rock if it were released as a standalone volume. If you're not too fussy about translation and picture quality, you can read it online at Sword of Justice.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kasumikun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:01 am
As far as I know, it was only in the September issue of Shonen Jump. I know there are some scanslations online for it, but I don't think they're releasing it as a volume. It *might* be in Kenshin Kaden, but that's oging ot take forever to translate, if they even do release it in the United States.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:57 pm
Thanks! Hey, Kasumikun, you mentioned Kishen Kaden. ARe you saying that Kenshin Kaden will not be released in the U.S.?  

Fireshaper

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:38 pm
It's only in Shonen Jump. It said, "You'll only find it here!" So I'm assuming that's it.... other than that I'd say use the Net.

And it's be sweet to get Kenshin Kaden here.... I no nothing about that though...  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games