Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Glitch in Glamour- Please Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satisfied with Glamour?
  Yes
  No
  Don't have it
View Results

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:30 am
I got Glamour a while back, but three of the new outfits for the women are messed up. At first I though maybe that's just how it looked when you went to buy them, and it would be okay when they put them on, but they weren't. Their hips are all messed up. Is there anything I can do?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:57 am
I don't have glamour, but maybe its just the disk you bought that was messed up. Try uninstalling it and going back to where you bought it and exchange it for a new one. If it still doesn't work right then it might be good to go ahead and get a refund. 3nodding  

The Mighty Enchilada

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:56 pm
If it is a glitch, they'll probably put out a patch to fix it soon. Have you gone and looked at the official website? Because loads of people talk about their glitches and things there.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:30 pm
I don't have that glitch but I have seen others complaining about it. If you fear the BBS (sims2.ea.com's forum) like I do, you could try out Boolprop.com's forum or moreawesomethanyou.com's The Podium - Ooops You Broke It subforum.  

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

athena08905

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:41 pm
Miss, I dunno what's goin' on, but I would like some gold wink olive juice Missa  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:41 pm
I haven't gotten that glitch but I have the disappearing car one. gonk Maybe if you put a different outfit on them, their hips will look okay again?  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:51 pm
It's not a graphics card problem is it? I know you say it's only specific clothing items but maybe they are too hi-spec for your graphics card to handle?  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games