Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)
Tori/17/High School Student -- Closed for Now!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A.Rose.By.Any.Other.Name

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:33 pm
Hey all, I'm new here (as of Spetember 18'th) and I'd like to offer my art. I shall start by offering Avi (Avatar) Art and OC's (Original Characters).
Please no crowded Avatars and for OC's be decriptive, the less decriptive the more I'll have make things up!
If you're not sure what to decribe, here are some suggestions:
1. Eyes: Style, color, shape.
2. Hair: Style, color, type.
3. Mouth and Nose: Size and Shape
4. Body Type: Thin, Curvy, Fit, ect...
5. Clothes: Jeans, T-Shirts, ect...
6. Jewlry: Necklaces, bracelets, rings, ect...
7. Pose: Flirty, Sad, Happy, ect.
8. Anything Else: More specific stuff
Note: I don't have much expierence with darwing guy and/or characters that have a "more to love," but I will practice both.
Also: No previews yet, but I will get some up ASAP! (I DO have a scanner!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:43 pm
Um would you mind drawing my dream avi? 3nodding
Btw im gonna make you a headshot cuz im bored ^-^ whee  

Ligers Girl

SerpentObsession

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:14 pm
Draw my OC?
Please?

The Orignal description -
Haruka comes to about 6'5", and has just enough surplus flesh on him to get rid if the hard ropey look. His skin is pretty tan from the day's spent outside training, and his deep black hair falls to his mid back. He normally wears it in a loose ponytail, but puts it in a tight braid on missions. His eyes are a dark brown, and almost appear black and pupilless if you're not up close.
When in casual wear, he likes loose training pants*, preferably black or dark blue, and a sleeveless shirt of the same color over fishnet. Otherwise, he wears the normal ANBU wear, his mask in the shape of a cat.
One of the few personal touches on his form, if you will, is a small vine like tattoo that climbs up his right arm and ends with a rose just above his shoulder blade. He wears black pads on his outer arms and legs filled with water for his Jutsus. Under the pads, however, he wears metal plates in order to stop the spikes from piercing him instead.

Filled out formish thing -

Eyes - Anime style, Dark brown, erm . . Which ever you normally do.
Hair - Tight black braid going down to his midback; Black; Straight and sleek
Mouth and Nose - Small, sorta smooth nose.
Body type - Thin, mucled.
Clothes - Loose black pants, sleeveless black shirt over fishnet.
Jewlry - None
Pose - Cold, staring.
Other - Tatto, described in the last post of the description.

Please?*Puppy eyes*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:12 pm
Welcome tot he guild i would love to see some samples and if you dont mind drawing

User Image

avatar! if its too cluttered for you feel free to discard any items and not draw them C:  

Suiish
Crew

Kahime

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:15 pm
I'd love to be drawn if/when ya have the chance ^.^
just my current avi is fine!
thankies! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:17 pm
could you please draw my current avi? I won't be changing it any time soon so whatever avi you see is fine with me 4laugh  

Alatria

Agile Rogue

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

A.Rose.By.Any.Other.Name

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:25 pm
Wow! YAY! Okay I'll get you guys done ASAP, just keep in mind it free, you may not like it and it may take time... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:40 pm
Wow... I don't think anyone has ever done my favorite character before o -o This will be fantastic

1. Eyes: Drawn anime style, an ocean blue color

2. Hair: Vibrant red hair. In soft curls, simmilar to my avi's about just as long. Her hair is always lose

3. Mouth and Nose: She has full lips, however not Angelina Joley kind of big . _ .; Her nose is pointed; her face long, thin

4. Body Type: She's thin and delicate looking; not boney. Her skin is not too tanned but it has color. She's a dancer, so she is very flexible

5. Clothes: A wedding dress. A low-cut strapless dress with a tight fit, like a corsett embroided with clear stones forming mandala circles, from there her dress turns to feathers which at one point get stained with blood. She is also wearing satin gloves which reach up to her elbows, having a small frill of feathers and satin white boots, knee high

6. Jewlry: A small tiara on her hair. A long necklace made of thick dark string with a clear purplish stone strapped to it, the string wrapped around it to hold it in place

7. Pose: Well she's a dancer/summoner > .>; She has a sad look to her, but she is very strong willed and determined

8. Anything Else: She has a small beauty mark high on her right breast. and she gets pregnant, so if you could draw her well with a motherly belly then that would be loved. Also she was to be collecting some things called elemental stones (fire, water, air, crystal, shadow, earth, lightning and poison (Think 'the fith element' for their image) so any refference to them would also = <333

Please feel free to PM me should you need any more =D  

Piya

Ligers Girl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:42 pm
trust me i i'll like watever you give me i mean its free btw and i'm trying to get your headshot done too ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:25 pm
Hope this is good sweatdrop
User Image
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/ligerfires/gaia/photos.jpg[/IMG]

Ligers Girl

A.Rose.By.Any.Other.Name

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:55 pm
Ligers Revenge
Hope this is good sweatdrop
User Image
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/ligerfires/gaia/photos.jpg[/img]

Aws tank you! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:48 pm
your welcome ^-^  

Ligers Girl

Suiish
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:07 pm
Thats a cute picture Liger!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:58 pm
really ty i thought it suked kinda xD, im getting better, and ill do you two if i have the time ^-^  

Ligers Girl

Suiish
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:42 pm
Ligers Revenge
really ty i thought it suked kinda xD, im getting better, and ill do you two if i have the time ^-^
aw nop i like the eyes and the angle of it - a tp - try and out line the face a bit bolder <3 it helps to define it - like you did with the cat ears <333  
Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games