Reply The Naruto Network
OK I'm panicing slightly, Ahhhhh! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Potassiumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:23 pm
Ok, calm down. As someone who lives in the USA, and who also happenes to be a twellve year old, I only watch the dubs. I was waiting for naruto to come on at 9 as usual, and it didn't I went to Tivo and checked the upcoming episodes, and it looked as if they were only going to play new dubbed episodes, wich unfortunatly, only play on saturdays. I am still freaking out, because I still hav'nt seen all the Dubs. Has anyone else noticed this?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:39 pm
sorry cant really help you on the schedual but you can watch the subbed on youtube which in my opion is better  

Fire_Tanizard

Uchiha Khaos-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:54 pm
ya, what she said. watching the subbed on youtube.com is way better than english dub. sure you have to read, but the english versions cut out stuff and the dialogue is really crappy. i hate it because that retard who does english naruto keeps saying "believe it believe it believe it", over and over and over and over.........you get the idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:09 pm
Yea so I've heard.... but isn't that illegal? To watch the show when the creators don't get any revinue?  

Potassiumer

ruie10

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:25 pm
I've watched all the naruto episodes from youtube- the subbed one, and people upload the latest episode as soon as they can.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:03 am
The Cheese Fiend!
Yea so I've heard.... but isn't that illegal? To watch the show when the creators don't get any revinue?

nope, its perfectly legal, i think. idk. but it sure is nice.  

Uchiha Khaos-san

ruie10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:44 pm
yes, besides sometimes what the characters really meant don't come out right in dubs... the subs are way funnier. You'll eventually get used to reading them, and if you miss anything you can just rewind it!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:20 pm
depends on what your view of illegal is some people think its fine as long as the people subbign it doesnt get any profit and thats how i look at it  

Fire_Tanizard

--pepper panda--

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:17 pm
Yep, in my opinion, it's only illegal if they try to profit from it. Then again, it might seem illegal to those who think that the creators should be getting their money's worth or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:06 pm
It's legal so long as they don't charge and they don't release licensed episodes.  

Ring Shing

--pepper panda--

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:14 am
Of course, you could always wait for the re-runs. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:44 pm
i wouldnt know but the ones on youtube are a lot better  

azumaru-sensei

Shadow fox Azumi

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:45 pm
I alway use Youtube.com or veoh.com to watched sub-version of naruto 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 pm
Despite what most people say, there is nothing criminal about watching the dubs. I will admit that the subs for Naruto are better, but every now and again, it's nice to watch it in English.

Whether you want to watch it in Japanese with subtitles or in English you can find all of the episodes on http://narutospot.net. The dubs only go as far as episode 209, so you'll have to watch the subs from there.

In regards to whether its illegal or not - technically it is illegal to put licensed videos onto Youtube for people to watch free-of-charge. Basically the deal with it is that the Anime industry only manages to survive financial crisises like this one due to foreign revenue, ie people buying the dvds, etc in countries like america. And anyway, fan-subbing groups often ask you not to post their videos on youtube. So just download them and watch them on your computer.  

Norgefier-san

pudgy007

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:48 am
*shrugs*  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items