Reply Memorable Threads
AFG Host Club? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:55 am
To put it simply a Host Club is a group of men whom are paid to entertain women guests, pretty much the opposite of a Hostess Club. Essential these men keep these women company, server them drinks, flirt and, as I said, over all entertain then. If anyone of you perverts out there are wondering, no, they do not perform sexual acts. At most there is light, friendly, kissing on say the forehead, cheek and/or hands as part of their act.

Why am I bringing this all up? While I have no real intention of creating a host club, I do have another little project in mind and that is why I am posting here on the art forum. Thing is, I realize that this time of year is not best suited for what I have in mind, with so many people busy with school now. So this is going to turn into a long term project for me and sadly, while I am able to organize and fund, I must rely on others to help pull it off.

What I need is an artist, or artists, to draw up a series of singles and group shots of various members of the guild. On that note I also need a few volunteers that would like to see their character(s) drawn up members of the club. I really doubt we will be short of people wanting to see their characters drawn, what is most crucial right now is finding artists willing to take on the task.

It was mentioned that hosts clubs are men entertaining women, but for this I would also like to see a few women members as well. The catch is that they will be dressed up as men and for the storyline purpose that follows the drawings they must accept that their characters will be asked to present themselves and behave has if men.

For those wishing to be recruited as club a member I have only one stipulation and that is that you present your avatar dressed up in a uniform similar as what is shown below.
User Image

Doesn't have to be exact, but still close and look nice. The major stipulations are that you need to have a white shirt, blue jacket, black pants, dark shoes and the pin.

As for any artists out there that are considering jumping on this, which keep in mind you will be paid for your services, here is a clip of the anime that I am pretty much snagging this whole thing from.
User Image

That is about all the information I have for now, more will come later after I actually get some people signed up to help out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:58 am
Artists

Leyla Giselle
Sirus Jin
Manda_Tifa
Krissin Klaw  

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:00 am
Hosts

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:25 am
I'd be willin to be an artist to help. blaugh  

Leyla Giselle

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:30 am
Leyla Giselle
I'd be willin to be an artist to help. blaugh

Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:30 am
I'll volunteer to be in it. razz

What exactly are the items in the outfit? I know most, but can't be sure of the shirt for one.  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:35 am
Eddily

What exactly are the items in the outfit? I know most, but can't be sure of the shirt for one.

White Class Shirt, That 70's Blue Jacket, Bluegray Tie, Neutral Punk Starter Pants, Neutral Dress Starter Shoes and G Pin are the items shown above. But like I said, it doesn't have to be exactly. Only needs to be close, so you are free to add some perstonal style to it as long as it still looks nice.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:38 am
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

White Class Shirt, That 70's Blue Jacket, Bluegray Tie, Neutral Punk Starter Pants, Neutral Dress Starter Shoes and G Pin are the items shown above. But like I said, it doesn't have to be exactly. Only needs to be close, so you are free to add some perstonal style to it as long as it still looks nice.

Alrighty, I can wing that. razz  

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:54 am
Is this fine, or a bit too much? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:02 am
Eddily

*caughs* Remove the bow and I think it will be prefect. whee

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:06 am
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

Fine, done.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:13 am
I love this anime...I'm so happy you brought it up! I would love to help, but I'm a bit slow sometimes, if you don't mind that. As for being in it...gotta go to the store now whee  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:14 am
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

Fine, done.

Added and picture saved on my photobucket account, so you can change. 3nodding

As well, I am done with the jacket, shirt, tie and pin if anyone needs to borrow them to compleat the look. Just give them back after I save the picture.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:16 am
Sirus Jin
I love this anime...I'm so happy you brought it up! I would love to help, but I'm a bit slow sometimes, if you don't mind that. As for being in it...gotta go to the store now whee

Wondered how long it would take till someone else watched this anime poped up. 3nodding I am half considering starting an RP up based around it. ninja

Selene Aries

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces