Reply Movies, Television & Entertainment
People of Australia!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisy Mai - 128K

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:42 am
Hey I'm just doing a little personal research project if will wish to call it on how many people of Australia like J-rock/J-pop. I'm talking about bands/solo artists like Dir En Grey, Malice Mizer and even Gackt. More so I'm actually looking for AUSTRALIAN Gackt fans... I'm so hopelessly alone... well my friend at school likes his music... but I don't really talk to her that much and the rest of my friends hate Japanese music. So yeah post your anweres here. Or yeah even feel free to discuss any of your favourite J-rock/J-pop artists. please don't flame me. The fire hurts sweatdrop cry  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:39 am
I MY ME MINE!

Sorry, it's not that I don't like jPop or jRock, but I havn't heard any of it in ages, I just don't know anything about it.

I used to have some though, but mostly from Animes.  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:07 am
I only know of a couple, but i absolutely adore, even heart Bump of Chicken! Yes, it's true. Bump of Chicken rock my socks...and Keno...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:44 am
OKay cool. Yeah I only know of Dir En Grey, Malice Mizer and Gackt. I'm really into Japanese music now days. ha ha guess its not very popular here in down under. Which is cool to some extent cause yeah it would be anoying if everyone was going on about it an stuff. Ha ha as you can tell I hate stuff that's popular.  

Daisy Mai - 128K

Ozumou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:07 pm
Liked it when I lived there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:04 am
Most of the Japanese songs I listen to are from Anime. Haven't heard much else in ages but I do like Bonnie Pink and Hikaru Utada.  

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:08 pm
the new bleach intro is faily good.... same with the intro for ermanor gerad..

other than that....

ohh no Inner Universe - gitssac intro is ******** awesome...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:51 am
*thinks* i like.. SMAP, Orange Range, UVERworld, Asian Kung-fu generation um.. and this other one ^^ oh and crystal kay and others ^^  

S P a M

Ozumou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:17 pm
I like Yamazaki masayoshi

Saw him live at the FUJI rock festival once.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:05 am
J-Ska for me mostly. Yum Yum Orange, Kemuri and Ska Ska Club. Don't mind SMAP, Ayumi Hamasaki or Dragon Ash either.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Daisy Mai - 128K

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:00 pm
wow I've never even heard of these bands/people, but I'm going to look into their music and see what they're like. Thanks guys. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:19 pm
I love Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Otsuka Ai, Asian kung-fu generation and FLOW!
I love jpop/jrock!  

Cri-chi

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:36 am
Dir en grey, Malice Mizer, D, SID, Tommy heavenly6, Yoko Kanno, and loads others I love! xd As well as Finnish and German metal... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:23 pm
CaiLing
Most of the Japanese songs I listen to are from Anime.

same here. i havent heard much j-pop or j-rock, unless you count The Black Mages  

Lynx Raven Raide

Movies, Television & Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff