Reply Naruto Guild
Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeleigheFey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:39 pm
I have watched every episode of Naruto on Toonami since the beginning of the second Chunin Exam, and have seen most of the earlier eps with fan-subs. I adore the show--more specifically, I adore Sasuke--but I fall short of being truly obsessed because I have not read the manga. I do not have access nor money to get fully up-to-date. And thos leads to my question.
What happens in the plot after what is happening right now on Toonami? I keep hearing little hints of things from various people on Gaia and feel that I am left out of discussions because I don't know what happens. Especially, what happens involving Sasuke? Please, I want to know. Obviously, I don't care about spoilers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:55 pm
I'll try to give you a brief rundown of what happens. I'm not sure how far Naruto is on Toonami (here in Canada, it's only on Naruto VS Kiba), but basically, here's what happens. Kabuto sneaks into the hospital where he tries to kill Sasuke, but is stopped by Kakashi, and they get into a small rumble. This is the first time any good guy finds out Kabuto isn't who he says he is. Pairings are made for the final Chuunin exam fights, which take place in a month, and these are the pairs.
#1- Naruto VS Neji
#2 Gaara VS Sasuke
#3 Kankuro VS Shino
#4 Temari VS Dosu, and the winner of that match faces Shikamaru.
Naruto runs off to ask Kakashi to train him, but Kakashi instead tells Naruto that he is going to be trained by Ebisu. Ebisu is training Naruto to walk on water when Jiraiya, another Sannin, comes in. Naruto starts to train with him and Naruto eventually learns to summon a giant frog called Gamabunta. With Sasuke, meanwhile, he is being trained by Kakashi, so that he can use "Lightning Blade", or Chidori, which is its proper name.
The finals start and Naruto fights Neji. That'll last you for a while.

The Tao of Maple Syrup

Miscellaneous Mentality

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:07 pm
try narutofan.com. the basic account should at least give you the manga. And it's way ahead of the US version.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:37 pm
Narutofan.com has all the chapters all the way up to the current chapters (Ch. 1-324, Vol. 1-35).

I uh... I love the show as a whole. I was not attracted by particular characters; though a couple have really grown on me.

Syndactyly

SeleigheFey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:36 pm
Thanks. I'll check it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:17 pm
Okay, another question. The prelims for the Third Exam just finished on Toonami. About what chapter would that be in the manga?  

SeleigheFey

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:33 pm
User Image

Uh.....
You should probably look around Volume 9,10,&11.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:06 pm
SeleigheFey
Okay, another question. The prelims for the Third Exam just finished on Toonami. About what chapter would that be in the manga?
Preliminary... Ends... Volume 10. At that point, everyone has 30 days to train for the finals.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:21 pm
I think it's chapters.... in the 50's or 60's ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:32 pm
Okay...thank you!  

SeleigheFey

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:04 pm
No problem, I hope we all helped...  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items