Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply American Release Manga Dicussion - Buying your Naruto at your American bookstore? Come here!
Vol 12: December!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay?
  YAYYY!!
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:18 pm
Vol 12 will come on around December of this year...
However, it is easy to find them say, mid November, if you look out for them.

LOL I love the cover. cool heart Click the picture to see a biiiig picture. surprised
YES, it's real. Whether or not they'll change it in the English version...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:16 pm
i have most of them in japanese (that one included) but still, im gonna but it. i cant wait till 14-17 tho with itachi and orochimaru and all that stuff. i hope they dont mess it up  

sk8intree

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:47 am
sk8intree
i have most of them in japanese (that one included) but still, im gonna but it. i cant wait till 14-17 tho with itachi and orochimaru and all that stuff. i hope they dont mess it up
Most people will. xD
I buy them to compare the English to the Japanese translations. 11 was nearly exact, minus profanity...

I don't have 13-19. I skipped that whole era; probably why I get confused when anyone mentions Orochimaru. Someone said he used to be in Akatsuki; that makes no sense to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:40 pm
I only have up to 9 so far but. . . YAY!  

Crazy Kitten Smile

Riley Miles

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:34 am
you know you can buy these at walmart (in english) mint condition. i got them for 5 bucks  
American Release Manga Dicussion - Buying your Naruto at your American bookstore? Come here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games