no
View Results

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:40 pm
jus curious, i didnt cry at my mother's and i wonder if its because i love morbid humor, or something.
just a random thing for people to show off how "strong" they can be.
sorry, bad day in class today so please excuse my lacklusterness i usually have  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:42 pm
how did your mum die?
I always like reading up on how people die.....don't know why

I've never cried at one, nor do I think I will for a while...
It's hard for me to cry again..a while back it wouldn't have been so hard.

Anymore, it's just, life is life...

"Life is a vacation, death is the temp job"
If ANYONE places that quote, PM me for a gift.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:45 pm
umm, cancer, third time she had it, went to her liver and blah blah, miss her blah blah stuff like that
i like finding out how people die too, i dont know why either sweatdrop
im sad about it, and i cry about stupid things, but dont know why i didnt cry there, i made jokes instead for some reason question  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:51 pm
I'm more made uncomfortable by all the crying people.
I rememer the last one I was at (great grandfather, mothers side, old age) everyone was upset and I wasn't trilled to be there so I read under a tree.
I don't find death sad and I'm not close enough to anyone (and if I am I am unaware of it) that I'd be that upset if they died.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:52 pm
Ah, cancer....one of the big ones, nowadays.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:38 pm
Barely anyone cries anymore at death and sadness because we see it everyday in television war murder its all seen and it sort of makes us NUMB to it we see it and its like "meh seen it been done" its hard to cry AT the funeral because they get dolled up and s**t but WHEN they die is when 97.2% of the pop cries because of sock not pain  

Dante Omura

Fux this account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:13 pm
...I do not mourn death...I kind of laugh in funerals because of the way people exaggerate their "pain"...that's kind of why I don't go to them anymore sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:17 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Ah, cancer....one of the big ones, nowadays.

yeah, i remember i cried the last time i saw her though, but she forgot who we all were, then my grandmother was being a b***h and saying she didnt care how i felt.
i was very close to her so it confuses me on why i couldnt cry  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:18 pm
silence_after_death
...I do not mourn death...I kind of laugh in funerals because of the way people exaggerate their "pain"...that's kind of why I don't go to them anymore sweatdrop blaugh

thats not very polite, and not all of it is exaggerated  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:06 pm
i don't cry at funerals.
last month i went to my neighbor's funeral, she was only fifteeen (suicide).
i was the only person who didn't cry.
i couldn't bring myself to do it, i fealt that my tears would be little lies rolling down my face...
the only time i ever cried at a funeral was when i was seven. i was crying because i saw everyone else crying and it made me sad...
i don't know whether or not that makes me heartless but that's just how i am.....  

ronton-ritsuzen

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:19 pm
I dont cry at funerals either...juts like i cant cry when i watch sad movies or TV shows.

its weird. well not too weird.

and humans never realize that when someone dies, all their regrets,stress and pain is released and they are at peace with themselves. (or it usually depends the life they lead or how they died)

i dont but, humans shouldnts really mourn death because it releases the dying being from pain and suffering.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:13 pm
Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. I mostly only cry if I see a family member I care about crying.  

NyteOwl

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:58 am
People deal with death in many different ways.

Some people just don't cry. Either they refuse to cry - not liking to show weakness or the belief that cryng will confirm their loved one is really gone - or they just don't cry.

Maybe you didn't feel the need to cry at her funeral, maybe you'll never feel the need to mourn her death through tears, or maybe one day it'll hit you and you'll just need to gush.

The last funeral I cried at was my grandmother's in May of 2001. I never cry in unacceptance of a death. I have no qualms over accepting someone's death. But really, funerals are the only thing that really makes me cry. The funerals of close family. I do not believe I will cry when my mother's parents die. But if my da, mum, or brother were to die, I would cry rivers and oceans.

Crying at funerals is surely not a sign of weakness. But I cry over nothing else.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:15 am
When my friend killed himself I cried, but not at his funeral. It was a catholic one so it was more about Jesus than him anyway.

Lexiegirl

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:46 am
i don't  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items