Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
The retardes who take 12inch boots for granted Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you own combats/Platforms/12inch sleek black heels?
  hellz yea
  nope...well not yet
  i used to but not now...
  *sniff*...i smell cookies....
View Results

Neko In The Hun Era(Goth)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:07 pm
There are idiotic people out there, i have some in my classes, who think the boots I/goths/emos/whatever wear are to show how stupid we are.
What they dont realise is that I can take my heavy azz (yes azz not a**) combat boot and stick it up their azz hehe ninja .
People are dumb enough to even ask me how long it takes to lace them up. I will admit when i first got my boots it took me about 15min each boot but now it only takes what...5 minutes lol.
The only downfall to me that is wearing my boots is, not the fact that they weigh me down but, they leave imprints on my legs that feel funny lmao. sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:14 pm
Neko In The Hun Era(Goth)
There are idiotic people out there, i have some in my classes, who think the boots I/goths/emos/whatever wear are to show how stupid we are.
What they dont realise is that I can take my heavy azz (yes azz not a**) combat boot and stick it up their azz hehe ninja .
People are dumb enough to even ask me how long it takes to lace them up. I will admit when i first got my boots it took me about 15min each boot but now it only takes what...5 minutes lol.
The only downfall to me that is wearing my boots is, not the fact that they weigh me down but, they leave imprints on my legs that feel funny lmao. sweatdrop 3nodding

?? they think they're are to show how stupid we are? lol. wow...hoow stupid.....  

.+Melanthios+.

.blood x stitched x paws.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:06 pm
god, i sometimes i wish i could walk in those! nah, i'm pretty happy with my skaters!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:09 pm
Some people ask why I wear boots on occassion, (I borrow my friend tanker boots) and I just have to say this:
"I find the comforable, a lot easier to walk in, and I trip less".
I'm a very clumsy person....  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:15 pm
I love my boots! They're knee-high, and have 3-inch heels, and this strap/buckle decoration on the ankle. One time, at guard practice, the instructor asked as we were getting ready to leave, "whose hooker boots are these?" and I burst out laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:39 pm
I like my motorcycle boots. They don't need to be laced, they protect my feet, and I can cary a knife in them.  

UraniumMonk

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:42 pm
12 inch heel? That's just bizaare, you'd look like you belong at a circus with them o.0. Or do you mean 12 inches to the knee?

I have two pairs of boots, 6inch heeled mary jane type shoes. And, knee high New rock boots.
I get the funniest looks, it's greatXD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:45 am
Wow. I'm sorry you get all sorts of bullshit for wearing spikey boots. That's awful... and really silly, considering the dumb things the rest of the world is wearing. I think sparkly glitter "princess" tees look dumb. But if someone else wants to wear them, that's their descision.

I've been asked all sorts of crazy things when I wear my boots, but no one's ever insulted me. It's just stuff like "Where did you get THOSE?" and "Aren't they heavy?" and "Did you take a special class to learn to walk in them?"

lol  

Veruniel
Crew

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:29 am
The only comments I get on my footwear is when I wear my dominatrix boots which have 5" heels. People wonder how I can walk in them...

I love boots though! I have below-the-knee domuinatrix boots, which lace up in the front, but have a zipper on the side (so I can slip them on is a mere few seconds), I have a pair of black ankle boots with a 3.5" heel, and a pair of combat-like boots which come to a few inches below my knee and have a 3" heel. I've wanted a pair of granny boots for a while now, but I havn't been able to find any in faux-leather... cry

None of my boots stray too far from the mainstream... my combat boots and ankle boots are actually made by Mudd (which is a company that make jeans and kind of girly-girl watches), but I must say, thier boots are very high quality. My ankle boots are at least 3 or 4 years old, and other than a few scuff marks they're in perfect condition, despite the fact that I wear them all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:42 am
Man I wish I could wear boots, but I have these short legs so they look weird when I wear boots.... pirate  

Turn-Based Addict

Backwoods Phantom

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:40 am
I have a boot obessession.

I have a lace-up knee-high pair that's just plain. There's a heelish type thing, but it's not very high. I have another pair just like it, but they are hook laced and have a buckle on the ankle. Then I have what I call my Frankenstein boots because the platform is 4-5" high. They are knee-highs that you just slide on. Then I have a pair of mid-calf boots that look about the same as the first pair I described, but they don't have much of a heel. Then I have a white pair of Victorian boots with lace. Num! I should be getting more boots soon. I just love boots a lot.

Never got shite for wearing them though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:30 pm
I love my boots. They're knee high and lace-up but don't have much of a heel.
I was going to buy a pair with three inch heels, but I have no balance at all...I would have died.  

iola nightmare

hollyzilla

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:32 pm
i have 6in boots wich are surprisingly comfy. ive only fell once & that was when i tried them on in the store. yea ive got skills. i dont get much comments tho. mostly stares & whispers. which i always get anyway, so its all good. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:42 pm
i do flip flops, light blue ones with sparkles. my anti gothness shoes lol  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:08 am
DreamerSpirit
The only comments I get on my footwear is when I wear my dominatrix boots which have 5" heels. People wonder how I can walk in them...

I love boots though! I have below-the-knee dominatrix boots, which lace up in the front, but have a zipper on the side (so I can slip them on is a mere few seconds), I have a pair of black ankle boots with a 3.5" heel, and a pair of combat-like boots which come to a few inches below my knee and have a 3" heel. I've wanted a pair of granny boots for a while now, but I havn't been able to find any in faux-leather... cry

Erm, why do you wear Dominatrix boots in public?D:
That's not really what they're for sweatdrop

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas