Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:38 pm
do you know what sucks right now?
I will tell you what sucks rght now.
I was in brisbane living with my exboyfriend
but then s**t happens and I find myself suddenly making him my exboyfriend and skipping states to go live with my mummy in canberra with little more than the clothes on my back, the money in my wallet, and his engagement ring
so I decide to get my resume downloaded from my hotmail account, but it has expired and all my emails are deleted.
so then I say its a good thing that I had another copy in my gmail
but I forgot the password
so I go to the lost password button
the security question they ask is what is my library card number.
but that is the library card for the library that I belonged to a year ago and I have moved citys twice since then and threw away the card
*kicks the world*
I don't have a resume
*kicks the world a little more*
and I don't have my school certifacates to make a new one
*gives the world one final kick then storms off*

I feel a little better now....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:45 pm
May have been better placed in your journal, if you have one.

Otherwise, sucks to be you in a way, but at least now you get to make a fresh start. (yay?)  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 am
that's very scary, you poor poor thing, *hugs* i hope everything works out for you!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:59 pm
Where abouts are you staying? haha we should go coffeeing when i get back from QLD... I'm in Spence (north of Belconnen if your not sure)  

Mistress-of-the-Chickens

I be me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Yea I know it was unfair for me to vent on you all but I was surfing around here when I discovered that I couldn't get into gmail so you all get to hear my problems.
And I don't believe in journals, much less internet ones.
and I am in Giralang and I don't have a damn clue where that is. And meeting would be cool since I don't know many people here but I could get in all sorts of trouble if you are under 18 because in the eyes of the law I would be using the internet to secure a minor.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:10 am
Giralang is a few suburbs away. And whats wrong with meeting with a friend? I'm going away for 2 weeks, i'll catch up with you then... *hug* look after yourself until then.  

Mistress-of-the-Chickens

I be me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:45 pm
sounds cool.
talk to you later.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:36 am
I'm in Canb this weekend for my youngest sister's 18th if you need company? Me & my other younger sis (Red_Angelz on gaia) are going to Floriade Saturday morning & out clubbing in Civic/City Saturday late night (after 12, as our little sis isn't 18 till Sun) if you wanna tag along?  

JewelsSparkle

I be me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:39 pm
Thanks for the offer but clubbing isn't really my sceene.
Besides you only have the weekend so you should spend it with your sister (and various other family members).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:34 pm
Heya hon, i is back now... no money until next week though... is it easier for you to get to Belconnen or civic?  

Mistress-of-the-Chickens

The Official Australian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff